Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Homophobic abuse from West Ham fans.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Apparently we’ve all got aids according to some bellends in the train queue and then proceeded to chuck lighters at Albion fans walking to the uni. Most Albion fans just ignored them which made them look even more stupid.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It’s been water off this Seagulls back for many decades. Don’t let it spoil the day hotcheeks.

Not worth getting precious about

Fans mock other fans usually involving stereo types

Nothing more , nothing less

Thats exactly right. Ive seen Albion fans giving right abuse to supporters from other clubs. Should be water off a Seagulls back.

Apparently we’ve all got aids according to some bellends in the train queue and then proceeded to chuck lighters at Albion fans walking to the uni. Most Albion fans just ignored them which made them look even more stupid.

Homophobic abuse is treated as a hate crime in the courts in the same way as racism. By all means ignore it but remember many gay people commit suicide because of constant abuse. It isn’t ‘getting precious’ to be upset about it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Homophobic abuse is treated as a hate crime in the courts in the same way as racism. By all means ignore it but remember many gay people commit suicide because of constant abuse. It isn’t ‘getting precious’ to be upset about it.

I suspect the ‘water off a seagull’s back’ group are not homosexual or trans and have no idea of the lived experience of this section of our fans. It should be called out like racism is.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Plus the usual “disgusting to lose to mickey mouse teams lime Brighton” rubbish.

The homophobic stuff is out of order and surprised police didn’t get involved. However you’d think they’d be used to losing to us by now, given how the our matches in the past PL seasons have gone. They’re probably just angry as their team plays matches in an athletics stadium.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Quite a few of them abusing David Sullivan when he left the ground in a lovely mink coat. “Spend some money you c***”

You’ve just finished 7th you melts. Your rightful place is about 15th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The fans-to-dickheads ratio was easily the highest I have seen this season. Incidents on the way there and back on the trains, loads of argy-bargy, homophobic abuse, scuffles, individuals "bravely" calling out BHA fans with the old arms-open-wide gestures after they'd got through the train barriers at Falmer, some bloke grasping what apparently turned out to be his own son by the throat as stewards and police tried to separate them. Just an awful lot of highly wound-up, aggressive blokes absolutely spoiling for some aggro.

They were much worse than Palace.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Quite a few of them abusing David Sullivan when he left the ground in a lovely mink coat. “Spend some money you c***”

Got a thumbs up from Sir Trevor Brooking who was getting into a private car at the bottom of village way by the team bus

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
The fans-to-dickheads ratio was easily the highest I have seen this season. Incidents on the way there and back on the trains, loads of argy-bargy, homophobic abuse, scuffles, individuals "bravely" calling out BHA fans with the old arms-open-wide gestures after they'd got through the train barriers at Falmer, some bloke grasping what apparently turned out to be his own son by the throat as stewards and police tried to separate them. Just an awful lot of highly wound-up, aggressive blokes absolutely spoiling for some aggro.

They were much worse than Palace.
The late running 1814 I think it was Falmer to Brighton was delayed by the cord being pulled and the driver mocking fans didn't help, nor did the 'brave' little westhamlet 'fans' giving it al large to the ordinary Brighton fans (no offence intended by ordinary by that I mean families no one looking for a fight etc) Seriously abusing anyone they could see with an Albion shirt hat whatever and totally unnecessary swaying forwards towards some older fans as if to annoy. Pathetic really as was the idiot that started having a go at the stewards and police before being taken away just before entering the platform. What an idiot even his mates couldn't stop his big mouth. Loads of big foul mouthed animals. On par with Chelsea and Palace. They probably seemed worse than Palace simply because the police keep Palace fans away from Brighton fans, whereas plenty of WHU fans mixed with BHA fans on the way to the station. I think its about time these away fans from London clubs were held back at FT.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
not at all, its the homophobic abuse i meant. It is hate crime

Is it a hate crime when Brighton fans have a go at Palace fans for being pikeys? I’ve often wondered this.

If not, why not?

Because if it isn’t now, it absolutely will be in a few years time.

absolutely disgusting abuse from knuckle dragging &@£holes on the station, police not doing anything about it, stewards too small numbers and afraid, horrible experience. Plus the usual “disgusting to lose to mickey mouse teams lime Brighton” rubbish. I thought police were meant to be on this kind of abuse?
I hate football sometimes 😞

They were c**ts. Wish there were more Brighton fans there to give it back. I just laugh at it though, signs of small brains.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Bit sad abusing a 73 year old bloke like that. Their owners are a bit meh, but they are a well run club and live within their means and performing well £ for £.

They just don’t have super rich owners who willing to inject loads of their own cash - no bad thing

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've previously mentioned this before.
A couple of seasons ago when we were away to Watford, I was walking to Vicarage Road, wearing my Albion shirt and holding hands with my WIFE.
When this little scrote decided to shout at me, "Where's your boyfriend"
I just looked at him and laughed, whilst in my head was fvck off you tw@t.
I'm bald as a coot, which obviously means I'm gay.
These mindless fvckwits are clueless, uneducated and just shout this stuff out, as a last resort, because their tiny brains cannot compute!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is it a hate crime when Brighton fans have a go at Palace fans for being pikeys? I’ve often wondered this.

If not, why not?

Because if it isn’t now, it absolutely will be in a few years time.

Yes. Pikey is considered to be a racist term.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not worth getting precious about

Fans mock other fans usually involving stereo types

Nothing more , nothing less

Well you won't mind my calling you a mother****ing ****, then.

Bantz :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here