Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homesdale Radio

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Including, it would seem, Palace fans themselves. 6,000 more than their average attendance turned out to see them play the Albion on friday.:thumbsup:

I posted this on Pretty Pink Fairy's thread.

Palace v Cardiff 22/9/12 - 12757
Palace v Brighton 10/5/13 - 23294

Plastics or fair weather fans?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Palace v Cardiff 22/9/12 - 12757
Palace v Brighton 10/5/13 - 23294

Plastics or fair weather fans?
That is pretty fair weather. It did seem weird singing 'you'll never fill your ground' when they'd, er, filled their ground.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
The BBS site makes me laugh. One thread was going on about all our plastic fans and the next one was all about when they get their new stadium and how bigger their gates will get. None of them seem to see the double standards there.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Twaddle. Thanks for posting Algie.

D

Deleted member 18477

Their 'plastic' mantra shows them to be utterly flicking clueless when it comes to our situation. Having that shitheap of a stadium is embarrassing enough but to label The Amex as plastic shows just how embarrassingly envious they really are.

If any Palace Wayne Kerrs come on here using 'plastics' in an attempt to wind up/insult, it should be an instant ban. They really are a bunch of sad, jealous dickwads.

I know loads of people who support Palace as a 2nd team... And obviously want palace to win 2nite... Also people who support palace as a 1st team but also support Chelsea and man Utd!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here