Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Home vs Southampton

pilkyboy

Apr 6, 2023
Hi everybody, I'm not sure if this is the right area of the forum, if not I apologise, but I was just wondering one thing about the tickets against Southampton on the 20th of may: I have purchased a myalbion membership, I saw that they will be on sale for the owners of the membership on the 18th of April, when I login it should recognise me as a member right? Because so far it doesn't, but no tickets are on sale, just wanted to be sure cause we already bought tickets from Milan to come to Brighton :)
Thank you in advance for any answer!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hi everybody, I'm not sure if this is the right area of the forum, if not I apologise, but I was just wondering one thing about the tickets against Southampton on the 20th of may: I have purchased a myalbion membership, I saw that they will be on sale for the owners of the membership on the 18th of April, when I login it should recognise me as a member right? Because so far it doesn't, but no tickets are on sale, just wanted to be sure cause we already bought tickets from Milan to come to Brighton :)
Thank you in advance for any answer!
Just found this in the wrong forum.

I don't believe you get ticket-buying rights until two weeks after you buy membership, so you may need to wait until the 20th.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Also, depending on when the membership was purchased, it may not give any rights to purchase for this season, but only to receive shared tickets from a season ticket holder via friends and family.

Edit: From the website currently (and been the same for at least two weeks already):

2023/24 Season Memberships​

Memberships for the 2023/24 season are now on sale. In addition to all the benefits listed at the bottom of this page, you can also receive shared tickets from season ticket holders for the 2022/23 season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just found this in the wrong forum.

I don't believe you get ticket-buying rights until two weeks after you buy membership, so you may need to wait until the 20th.
Don’t think the on-sale date has even been confirmed yet - potential yet for the fixture date/time to change ?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The date of the Southampton game hasn't been confirmed by Sky/BT yet, and therefore the on sale dates are not confirmed either.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230419-074859.png
    Screenshot_20230419-074859.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 17

pilkyboy

Apr 6, 2023
Thank you everybody, I have purchased the membership on march 2023 and I'm afraid that since the membership will end on april 2024 I have purchased the "next" one. So now I will only be able to buy the normal tickets after everybody, I only hope they will be available. Is there any other way to find them?
Thank you anyway for all the answers, much appreciated :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here