Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Home Tickets

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Made it over in time for the Brentford game at the begining of April and will be returning to Oz a couple of days after our 3 pts against the Hammers at the end of August.
Have some questions regarding Home Ticket Sales.

How many matches made it to the Ticket Exchange last season ? (most of them I would of thought)
Did the August matches reach Ticket Exchange status ?
When the window for My Albion + Members opens are they almost exactlty the same seats each time and are we talikng around 3,000 seats ?
Better seats to be had if you wait it out for the Exchange to open ?
Any thoughts as to when the club will release the sale dates ?

All replies greatly appreciated, cheers.

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
After giving up my season ticket a few years ago, I've been 'seat surfing' for the past 3 years, mostly because of having to previously work on random weekends.
On the times when I've known when I will be off in advance, I have never had a problem buying 2 seats through Albion +. These have been in the West, North and East stands, the most available of those have been in E1B (family stand). IIRC they were released about a month before the game.
On the occasions I have been able to get off work at the last minute I have still always been able to buy 2 seats for every game through the ticket exchange (granted, for some this has meant buying tickets that are the same number but a not in the same row) although it's been a costly way of doing it as I had to buy a full price adult seat for jnr.
I can't tell you how many are available for Albion + members exactly though.
Hope this helps in some way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here