Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Holmesdale Fanatics

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Barely heard them all night. When they went 1-0 they sung for 5 minutes otherwise piss poor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

This is what happened.

Probably rolled up expecting to turn us over in CM without Biss.

Then gutted as the reality was that we had near total control of the game. They couldn’t even relax after taking the lead, as we probed and passed around their box.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Barely heard them all night. When they went 1-0 they sung for 5 minutes otherwise piss poor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Same as previous games, their first pyro seemed to work against them. Were loudish before then but that seem to subdue them. Perhaps a lot of their fans don't like the goons and their antics either. Or perhaps the video was right and they were all reaching for their inhalers. :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Punch up in North after the game, young ginger kid set upon, pretty sure he was brighton but said the wrong thing

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Chatted to the guy afterwards, he was fine, just had a bleeding lip. Said he had no idea why the guy did it. He’ll be getting a knock on the door this week I expect. Why on Earth would you do that inside a football stadium? It’s just about the worst possible place to punch somebody, you literally have zero chance of getting away with it.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I can see chucking smoke onto the pitch after a goal-i think its stupid, but I kinda understand why some do it. But WTF set of a black smoke bomb at the back of your own stand fairly close to the start of the game?

That smoke was pretty nasty when it eventually drifted over to the north west corner, so anyone in the south east half of the south stand must have been coughing their guts up for 10 mins,

They did it last time they were here as well, which at the time I thought was a smoke bomb gone off to soon, but know it seems its deliberate seeing as they did the same last night

The smoke just collects under the roof and drifts down on their own supporters and obscures their own view for 10 mins or so

I know its a bit of a joke from that video about smoke and Nigels inhaler- but anyone with genuine breathing issues-and plenty around after covid must have been in quite a state

These "Ultras" are a weird bunch, they dont seem to realise that normal palace fans detest them, and the rest of the country find them laughable

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I can see chucking smoke onto the pitch after a goal-i think its stupid, but I kinda understand why some do it. But WTF set of a black smoke bomb at the back of your own stand fairly close to the start of the game?

That smoke was pretty nasty when it eventually drifted over to the north west corner, so anyone in the south east half of the south stand must have been coughing their guts up for 10 mins,

They did it last time they were here as well, which at the time I thought was a smoke bomb gone off to soon, but know it seems its deliberate seeing as they did the same last night

The smoke just collects under the roof and drifts down on their own supporters and obscures their own view for 10 mins or so

I know its a bit of a joke from that video about smoke and Nig31s inhaler- but anyone with genuine breathing issues-and plenty around after covid must have been in quite a state

These "Ultras" are a weird bunch, they dont seem to realise that normal palace fans detest them, and the rest of the country find them laughable
You best hope we never get European football depending on who we play some of those fans will make the scum look like amateurs.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
You best hope we never get European football depending on who we play some of those fans will make the scum look like amateurs.

which of course is why they are so laughable, they genuinely think they are a match to the "ultras" from Europe, when in reality- well we all know, they are just a bunch of naughty schoolboys

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Chatted to the guy afterwards, he was fine, just had a bleeding lip. Said he had no idea why the guy did it. He’ll be getting a knock on the door this week I expect. Why on Earth would you do that inside a football stadium? It’s just about the worst possible place to punch somebody, you literally have zero chance of getting away with it.

Cocaine. Probably.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018

The media unfortunately go on about them because it helps reinforce the overblown Premier League narrative if they can somehow suggest their presence adds anything but pity/derision. They'll see this as validation until they are grown up enough to take a step back and see themselves as everyone else does.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Barely heard them all game, could be because I was in the North Stand and there was constant noise.

I know they had about 500 less, but they were nowhere near as loud as Everton were when they scored.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Barely heard them all game, could be because I was in the North Stand and there was constant noise.

I know they had about 500 less, but they were nowhere near as loud as Everton were when they scored.

I sit level with the South goal in the WSU. From where I sit I honestly can hardly hear the North Stand, but you hear the away support quite well. The filth last night were loud for the first 10 minutes, then , not a lot till the penalty etc. Loud again for the first 5 in the second half, and , obviously after their goal. Until we scored, then quiet as the grave. I thought it was one of our louder games, but, as I said earlier, you can’t really hear the North where I sit.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What a bunch of tossers, chanting at a poster. Older Palace fans should be embarassed to be associated with these wankers.

They sang this in the ground in the first 10 minutes, quite loud, but I don’t know if they realised Dunk wasn’t playing.:ffsparr::ffsparr:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What a bunch of tossers, chanting at a poster. Older Palace fans should be embarassed to be associated with these wankers.

And yet in that video there's a guy with grey hair, near the camera, doing wanker signs at the poster. Frankly age has no bearing on stupidity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here