Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway tells Millwall fans "If you are nervous, then don't come to the game"

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yeah, well I saw Calderon getting owned by Zaha in the second half and a lot of brighton players watch the diving Moyes's daughter humping, sulking in Cardiff Croydon Cruyff hammer two unto our net and romp into the premier league whilst stood about with their finger up ther arse.

Gus was sat in the dugout looking like the Emperor off star wars. It wasn't pretty.

True.

Although if Ankers and Kuszczak hadn't made injury time HOWLERS against Birmingham and Forest, we'd have finished 2nd anyway.

Our time will come. Hopefully on 24.05.14

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm in the minority I know, but I find him quite likeable. I particularly like the way he got so upset at Southampton fans singing "Premiership, you're having a laugh" after they beat Blackpool in the cup, when they were league one and Blackpool were in the Premiership.

He's limited and he knows it, but actually he's a reasonably competent manager at this level. Play-off winner twice and keeping Millwall up would be a decent achievement considering where they were not long ago.

As a person, I bet I'd find him far more likeable than an arrogant bum-hat who thinks he's too good for pretty much every club he's managed.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I actually quite like the bloke. He breaks the mould of boring managers who spurt out the same old crap each week. Football is supposed to be about entertainment, and he doesn't usually fail to deliver on that score as he proved with these latest comments

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Can't see Brum getting more than a point at best at Bolton so unfortunately Millwall will be safe for another season!

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
What drivel. He was most definitely bipolar when at Palace but you lot are so far up your own backsides that you can't see any problems with your own, which is why your home grown lot are world beaters that then pitch up at Huddersfield. Quite endearing really.

We were comfortably in control of the first half of that 1st leg at selhurst but certainly could and should have played better. Very very unusual for a team not to turn up in the second half after being so poor in the first when at home. Your fans sat around me in the second half certainly didn't feel that you were doing too well in the second half either. Taking heart from us not being able to play better ffs!

Whilst Ollie is a **** people are too dismissive of him as a manager. OK his time at Palace saw him take a nailed on auto promotion side to the brink of falling out of the playoffs but he still beat two better teams/squads in the playoffs, and that is not just about motivation. His biggest failing was in the transfer market and that was just hilarious. More funny were all the palace morons telling everyone how successful a summer transfer window it was despite the obvious problems. Were you one of those Churley?

Some of the stuff he has come out with at Millwall he never did at Palace though, the worst thing he did at Palace was disrespect the rivalry against you lot in the 0-3 defeat, saying it wasn't important. That said, I don't think anyone at CPFC truly warmed to the bloke, I wasn't displeased when he became our manager but I was delighted when he left which is saying something when he had got us promoted just 6 months earlier.

The transfers in the summer were very much a mixed bunch, the likes of Kebe, Marange and Grandin being disastrous but Chamakh, Bannan and Puncheon were very good but now that we've got a manager who seemingly knows what he's doing, a clear out will happen this summer with some hopefully non-mercenaries coming in to boost the squad. One thing I will say about the last summer transfer window was we definitely needed to sign a lot of players as we had a lot of injuries early on but I don't think anyone envisaged us doing so badly, we were on par with Derby a few years back!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm in the minority I know, but I find him quite likeable. I particularly like the way he got so upset at Southampton fans singing "Premiership, you're having a laugh" after they beat Blackpool in the cup, when they were league one and Blackpool were in the Premiership.

He's limited and he knows it, but actually he's a reasonably competent manager at this level. Play-off winner twice and keeping Millwall up would be a decent achievement considering where they were not long ago.

As a person, I bet I'd find him far more likeable than an arrogant bum-hat who thinks he's too good for pretty much every club he's managed.

I like him.

I am sure this quote has been misused. He's surely suggesting that it will be squeaky bum time and those of a nervous disposition should give it a swerve.

He's clearly a nice chap. He likes his own voice and trys hard to entertain, but who doesn't?

He's survived in a very trying industry, whilst juggling a challenging family life and still manages to smile now and again, which is more than can be said for a lot of dull managers out there.

He certainly comes way, way down on the list of managers (let alone people) I could/would dislike.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here