Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway please shut up

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
bloke looks and sounds like gareth from the office. waiting to hear him mention the TA...

croydonian69

Banned
Jan 31, 2013
Whos got bragging rights not the weeds when did u last beat the palace,bye bye see u in another decade lol 21655_172659492880580_1753704082_n.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Say what you like about Holloway but he knows how to get strikers to score goals. Murray didn't score many while Freedman was manager, and Dobbie only seems to perform under the worzel's managership.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Did you watch the match? did you see the fouls?

Actually I watched it, you were by far the better team but your back 4 let you down and as for the fouls, one of them had no contact! Anyway, a ref can blow whenever he likes, it happened at Liverpool a few weeks ago. I mean why does the ball need to be in the air to blow the whistle? The watch doesn't stop for a corner. Then Holloway went mad at the officials on the pitch, looking like yosemite sam. Touch line ban looming.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He had a fait point about Varney though. Should have had 3 yellows.

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
He was right about Varney and if Leeds played anywhere near the way they played against us they should have had more than him off. At the Amex they couldnt play football themselves so just used every trick they could to stop Brighton playing. Horrible team.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Holloway was right about Varney, should have gone before he set up the equaliser.
A typical Leeds team, hard to play against, but Dobbie could have had a hat trick on another day.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Holloway was right about Varney, should have gone before he set up the equaliser.
A typical Leeds team, hard to play against, but Dobbie could have had a hat trick on another day.
Sounds familiar. I thought Dobbie had the same sort of performance he put in for us. Only he played longer because Olly starts him. When those shots and tricks come off, he's great. As he was at Blackpool. This year they just don't seem to come off.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I haven't seen the highlights but hear Varney was diving again just like when he cheated at the Amex to win Leeds a penalty.

Oct 2, 2011
Now I must admit when Blackpool were in the premiership I could take all of his pre match and after match comical antics. But after his rants tonight about his beloved team not winning because the whistle blew before they could take a corner and also opposition should have had two players sent off I just cant stand the bloke now. Couldnt he have just admitted that they were lucky to get a point against a good side instead of finding flimsy excuses why they didnt win the game. Verbals at him next Sunday.

If you watched the Football league show you will see he had a point, the Luke Varney dive had to be seen to be believed. Leroy Rosenior stated " he should have got 3 yellows for that alone" Inconsistent referees who needs them?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Thought Colin W*nker was quite funny saying Holloway was being a bit of a tit...and they saying he's one to talk as he himself has similar moments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here