Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway no happy

Feb 14, 2010
I cant see why palace cant spend. They screwed over their creditors a year or so ago and will be getting prem league cash with no debt. I can see them staying up and look at a club like say Blackburn that has a similar sized support, they stayed up a few seasons even after the sugar daddy cash went

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I still feel confident in my punt. Worst possible start though to be honest..

I dont know what you are all worried about(well those of you that are). It was obvious that it would take him time to settle in and get them to play how he wants them to play. Not to mention that he has not really been given much in the way of funds for new players(well as far as I know). It seems the only way to get proven players is to spend buckets. There are not many Ulloa's out there.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Hello Grimbo , I see your backing up your bestest mate again . Is he your friend with benefits ?

I bet Major stays over on those long northern trips.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I cant see why palace cant spend. They screwed over their creditors a year or so ago and will be getting prem league cash with no debt. I can see them staying up and look at a club like say Blackburn that has a similar sized support, they stayed up a few seasons even after the sugar daddy cash went

I agree wcp , I can see us staying and if we do a Blackburn and win the league with shit support that would just about finish you and phallus off :smile: how long will your sugar daddy's cash last I wonder ???

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Of course they're entitled to get back what they've put in but will the Palace fans see it that way when £20M is set aside from the parachute payments ? I would expect the same scenario to happen to us once we're in the Premier but the aim is to stay there for more than one season.

And there's the problem grimbo " once we're in the premier ". Regarding the moneyThey've put in , I've got it on good authority that they will get it back in shares when the time is right :thumbsup:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Aw diddums. Is there an official support group for crap trolls or do you take it in turns to nurse each other better after getting all upset at the nasty Brighton fans? Sad ****.

I am not upset with you, I do not think you are nasty(you try to be but thats another thing). You seem to love a reaction, you cannot help yourself by having the last word. That is fine whatever floats you're boat. As for me being a sad ****, hmmmm I might take it one step further and write a music blog that only I read :lolol:
:tosser:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I am not upset with you, I do not think you are nasty(you try to be but thats another thing). You seem to love a reaction, you cannot help yourself by having the last word. That is fine whatever floats you're boat. As for me being a sad ****, hmmmm I might take it one step further and write a music blog that only I read :lolol:
:tosser:

Life really is full of contradictions for you. I don't upset you but you hate me and I annoy you. You ignore me, so you claim, yet you seem compelled to reply to everything I post. You mock my blog (oh no, the ignominy) as a Palace troll on a Brighton site. You post a laughing smiley to give the impression that you rise above it all yet you finish with the w*nker smiley because I really get under your skin.

Haha! I f*cking love that I rile you.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Life really is full of contradictions for you. I don't upset you but you hate me and I annoy you. You ignore me, so you claim, yet you seem compelled to reply to everything I post. You mock my blog (oh no, the ignominy) as a Palace troll on a Brighton site. You post a laughing smiley to give the impression that you rise above it all yet you finish with the w*nker smiley because I really get under your skin.

I do not hate you, that takes effort, you are not worth it. I reply as I like you to know I am still thinking of you as something is obviously lacking in your world so I do not want you to feel like I no longer care :wink: You ****ing love that you rile me :lolol: I love my kids and family, but as I said when your life is like yours whatever floats your boat :lolol:
ignominy, did you look that up to give across you're persona of semi intelligence?
Kisses and hugs as always, yours lovingly EDS(see someone does care about you :wink:).

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013

Why? I know that we have fans of our own who equally seem to get some visceral pleasure from their perceived success at irritating other faceless people on the Internet, but personally I think it makes you look like a right saddo. You don't really know if he's riled or not, but imagining that he is and that it is down to you gives you joy?

Bizarre.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
370 posts in 4 months on another club's forum and I'm the saddo? Oh my. You lot really don't get it, do you?

And how do I know I upset him? Because he says he doesn't like me, that he ignores me but then HAS to respond to every one of my posts. Because his insults are getting lamer and lamer. Apparently, no-one reads my blog and I have to look up long words to make myself look clever. F*ck sake, that's weak.

And why do I love it? Because he comes on here with the sole intention of getting a semi from winding Brighton fans up but instead gets upset with me. The fact that others, like yourself, feel the need to defend him and start calling me names shows just how feeble he really is.

Your club may be premiership but the Palace trolls on here are League 2 standard.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Jesus, there's a terrible smell of socks and burnt rubber in here...who left all these Retards lying around?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here