Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Holloway admits culpability for shit start, and takes his ball home.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So why does the thread title say SACKED? Is this some cartoon version of Palace that NSC is constructing? Or is accuracy just not very important?

I think you'll find that was taken care of by yourselves over many years.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Those costs would be dwarfed by the profits we are making as a Premier League club in terms of our gates and match day sales. I know it still hurts that we went up at your expense and hit the jackpot as a result but deary me, now you're getting desperate!

4 less games this season so less 60000 plus an extra 7000 for 19 games (133000) makes 73000 extra punters this year. so maybe an extra 1.5 milion less expenses. Nice but not alot after the met, stewards etc have been paid.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So why does the thread title say SACKED? Is this some cartoon version of Palace that NSC is constructing? Or is accuracy just not very important?

A Cartoon version of Palace? Jesus mate...even Stan Lee would have trouble inventing a group of characters as peculiar as your lot? The Fantastic Four have nothing on Maxxi Jazz, kid Jensen, Wurzel and Parish.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A Cartoon version of Palace? Jesus mate...even Stan Lee would have trouble inventing a group of characters as peculiar as your lot? The Fantastic Four have nothing on Maxxi Jazz, kid Jensen, Wurzel and Parish.

Don't forget Eddie Izzard and Jo Brand.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
At this point I'd just like to put the mental image of Jo Brand in a clown suit in it every NSCers mind. You're welcome.

Better than Jo Brand in a Crystals get-up. At least you haven't planted THAT mental image.

Oh.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

image.jpg paedo

image.jpg Square

image.jpg Gaylord

image.jpg chigwell la la

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Which character would have the power of pyrokinesis ? :lol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
After watching Holloways interview it appears he may have lost the dressing room he seems very disillusioned with the players in the 2nd half of Fulham game after his HT team talk beared no response

Having trouble motivating the players, well constipation can have that effect on yourself and others.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Over 3 and a half years we do. Plus we also will have made a lot more income this season than had we stayed down. Our crowds are up dramatically so significant increased revenue there. More punters brings increase in food, drink and merchsndise sales. Plus our sponsorship deals are higher as companies are more interested in Premier League teams.

Really? even your lot? Have you seen the list of sponsors?

GAC, Jelly communications, Aqua Blue Cleaning and Support Services, real blue chip companies adding millions to your income!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here