[Palace] Holloway admits culpability for shit start, and takes his ball home.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
:lolol:
Is this one of the Palace Ultras?

Bunch of jester suited clowns mate. Only exist for everyone to take the piss.

Here you go...

image.jpg

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
But this one...

image.jpg

Looks like he wants to do a shit in his own dressing room

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Yup. And some of our "keyboard warriors" should take note. Parrish admitted they didn't plan enough, don't have the scouting structure and don't have the resources to compete. Puts the barber "premier league ready" in context.

True, but why did Barber have to turn it into a load of smart-arsed, acronymous, codshit for our consumption? And there was I thinking we're a football club, rather than a vehicle for his business speak bullshitery. Still, at least the club staff don't have to suffer it all by themselves any more...

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
And this one..l

image.jpg

Who would want this monster in their fish tank...it's called " jesterfish" aptly.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe , I really feel let down by some so called supporters . They've never given ollie a chance since my namesake walked out . He wasn't a great manager but I loved his passion , to see him so down and burnt out was really sad and I felt so sorry for the man after all he did for our club . I don't know how I feel now , numb ? Probably sums it up but the future feels very shaky .
It's refreshing to see such a self-effacing, heartfelt post from you.

You bast***

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So dopey, all you have added is pictures. Thanks for your input and amazing intellect, you best be getting to bed though, school tomorrow. Oh dont eat to many crayons you will get an upset tummy

Seeing as you are the resident clown you should appreciate the sentiment. Run along now you tedious little man.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
So dopey, all you have added is pictures. Thanks for your input and amazing intellect, you best be getting to bed though, school tomorrow. Oh dont eat to many crayons you will get an upset tummy

Don't take it so seriously EDS, you have to admit he was excellent VFM in his interviews.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
We would sell Ulloa for MORE than we bought him for which in turn would free up money to buy a similar striker.

No, it would go towards you sustaining FFP and servicing your crippling loses. If you had any money left you wouldn't be making cheap signings like the dross you have brought in this year (Conway, Agustiean, Andrews, Chickson, Lita, Ward etc etc)

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
:QUOTE=Icy Gull;5998335]Agreed, he walked away, which makes it even worse. Obviously saw it as a hopeless challenge.[/QUOTE]

Unlike Gus who...:guns::flounce:catfight:[

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports