Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Holloway admits culpability for shit start, and takes his ball home.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Wurzel, Hollowhead, abuse to his family and wife who he almost lost to cancer, slitting of throat gestures Monday from CPFC fans. I do not blame the bloke for walking away from all that shit and he looks very stressed, tired and ill today, frankly. People do know it is just a game of football don't they ?

It wasn't fans it was one fu cking idiot . I don't think that was the reason but it sure didn't help .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It wasn't fans it was one fu cking idiot . I don't think that was the reason but it sure didn't help .

Sure but was probably the final straw.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Sure but was probably the final straw.

Maybe , I really feel let down by some so called supporters . They've never given ollie a chance since my namesake walked out . He wasn't a great manager but I loved his passion , to see him so down and burnt out was really sad and I felt so sorry for the man after all he did for our club . I don't know how I feel now , numb ? Probably sums it up but the future feels very shaky .

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Maybe , I really feel let down by some so called supporters . They've never given ollie a chance since my namesake walked out . He wasn't a great manager but I loved his passion , to see him so down and burnt out was really sad and I felt so sorry for the man after all he did for our club . I don't know how I feel now , numb ? Probably sums it up but the future feels very shaky .

What made me laugh Monday night was the group of (hate this word) ULTRAS that descended to the players tunnel after the game to abuse Holloway but then applauded every Palace player that walked of the pitch - he's lost the dressing room and the overpaid mercenaries let him down and your club but a small group of fans applaud them off the pitch

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I don't like him, but this. He does look ill - I hope he has a nice break, is refreshed and gets another job soon.

Didn't look a well man, needs a break then a new start.
Maybe a club by the sea ?
The fresh air would do him good :thumbsup:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Taken from your own site :lol:

Shall I go on?

Well done, you've cherry picked a few negative comments and ignored all the positive one's, clever guy!
Gayle has found the Premiership tough but it's a massive step up in class. At Championship level he is a very good striker, as he proved last season when he scored 13 goals in 28 games for a relegated side. He will be a 15-20 goal a season striker for us in the Championship, I have no doubts. Your strike force next year (once Ulloa is poached by Gus or another lower Prem club) will be more than likely CMS and Ashley Barnes. Your be lucky to stay up with that :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I reckon CM-S has a lot to say yet. Barnes ?, mmmm.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
I have to say I think Holloway and Parish come out of this with quite a lot of credit for the way they've handled it. Parish, in particular, has been very open in admitting he made mistakes in the summer, and how many Chairman do that? A bit of humililty in football is a rare thing indeed.

I'll be surprised if it's not Tony Pulis next for them.

Yup. And some of our "keyboard warriors" should take note. Parrish admitted they didn't plan enough, don't have the scouting structure and don't have the resources to compete. Puts the barber "premier league ready" in context.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Wouldn't you want someone with a proven track record of getting teams up especially against the odds or a manager who has not proven anything despite the hype

Well, let's take a look at that. Last season, after Palace's game at Sheff Wed in February, Palace lay in 4th spot. Do you know what their record was in the final 12 games of the season, at the most critical juncture of the season, with the massive prize of promotion at stake? W3 D5 L4 - exactly the same as our "unproven" manager has achieved so far, despite a crippling injury list, and having no previous experience in English football.

And Holloway's team had a goal difference of -7, against ours of -1.

And Holloway's team suffered a 0-4 debacle at home and TWO 0-3 losses away from home.

Thankfully, Tony Bloom has more patience than most of the bleating fainthearts on here put together, and Garcia will be given the chance to show what he's capable of.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1. I think Pulis will be their new manager.
2. He has no chance of keeping them up. One of the worst squads ever in Prem history.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well done, you've cherry picked a few negative comments and ignored all the positive one's, clever guy!
Gayle has found the Premiership tough but it's a massive step up in class. At Championship level he is a very good striker, as he proved last season when he scored 13 goals in 28 games for a relegated side. He will be a 15-20 goal a season striker for us in the Championship, I have no doubts. Your strike force next year (once Ulloa is poached by Gus or another lower Prem club) will be more than likely CMS and Ashley Barnes. Your be lucky to stay up with that :lolol:
So we'll sell Ulloa and not replace him?

Dipstick.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

image.jpg

Who gives a toss you palace tit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here