[Palace] Holloway admits culpability for shit start, and takes his ball home.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Have to say I have admiration for the way Parish conducts himself. Shame he is Palace chairman though as I am obliged to hate him.

Naturally :thumbsup: but being a palace fan he's used to all this nonsense :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bad decision in my view, spoils MOTD

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
As soon as I saw the interview I said ollie looks I'll . I really feel for the man , he did his best . Some of the players and so called fans need to have a good hard look at themselfs .it isn't good not at all .

As much as I think the guy is a bit of a clown and not a very good manager, I do genuinely feel sorry for him. But he has kept his dignity and pride so good on him. But he does not look well - hopefully it's just the stress and a rest will sort him out.

What's this story about his wife on the bus?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
As soon as I saw the interview I said ollie looks ill . I really feel for the man , he did his best . Some of the players and so called fans need to have a good hard look at themselfs .it isn't good not at all .

I actually wonder how unwell he is, it looks like he has been through the mill and after the wankers abusing him had, had enough. Glad that we never forced his hand, Good luck Ollie

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'm sure that the Holmsdale fanatics antics at the end of the game on Monday wasn't the sole reason he walked, but I'm sure that making slit throat gestures to your manager didn't help.

Some fans have got short memories.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Steve Parish, "I was more than happy to be relegated with Ian and then let him bring us up again"
What a load of old bollocks.
There was so much spin in that press conference, Shane Warne could have written the script

"Ian, i'm going to sack you cos we're bolloxed, but we'll tell everyone its mutual agreement to save your face and it will look good on your CV.
I'll pay you £2million as a handshake, can you look worn out and stressed rather than your usual comedy routine.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'm sad he's gone though.

Palace were nailed on to go down with him in charge.

Had a quick look at the bbs, the infighting is hilarious.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But he has won what five games since Jan with them.

Two best forgotten, Peterboro last game of season, Watford PO and Sunderland.

Its only because of the points they got up to Dougie leaving for Bolton that kept them in a PO spot then we all know its three cup finals.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wurzel, Hollowhead, abuse to his family and wife who he almost lost to cancer, slitting of throat gestures Monday from CPFC fans. I do not blame the bloke for walking away from all that shit and he looks very stressed, tired and ill today, frankly. People do know it is just a game of football don't they ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Steve Parish, "I was more than happy to be relegated with Ian and then let him bring us up again"
What a load of old bollocks.
There was so much spin in that press conference, Shane Warne could have written the script

"Ian, i'm going to sack you cos we're bolloxed, but we'll tell everyone its mutual agreement to save your face and it will look good on your CV.
I'll pay you £2million as a handshake, can you look worn out and stressed rather than your usual comedy routine.

I'm sure this is exactly how it went.

Well, good luck to Holloway from me, now that he's hung up his Jester's cape.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm sure this is exactly how it went.

Well, good luck to Holloway from me, now that he's hung up his Jester's cape.

I don't think you can pretend to look ill.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wurzel, Hollowhead, abuse to his family and wife who he almost lost to cancer, slitting of throat gestures Monday from CPFC fans. I do not blame the bloke for walking away from all that shit and he looks very stressed, tired and ill today, frankly. People do know it is just a game of football don't they ?

Having nursed his wife through cancer, and having three daughters born profoundly deaf, I'm sure he's acutely aware what is important in life and what isn't.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Having nursed his wife through cancer, and having three daughters born profoundly deaf, I'm sure he's acutely aware what is important in life and what isn't.

As he showed today by walking away. The guy showed a lot of class today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports