Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Holloway admits culpability for shit start, and takes his ball home.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
As I have pointed out to you pubey, many times. I was born in Lewisham, I now live a stones throw from that borough. Yes you are south London :bla: :bla: :bla: wild horses would not drag you back or do you mean there are no more council houses available hence you shipped out to Haywards Heath. What I do know is you are a Chelsea supporter with a BHA season ticket :tosser:

As I've pointed out before , sarcastic put downs aren't really your forte are they ? Your response was about as funny as slamming your cock in a fire door.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Watching the press conference, he looked a broken man. Both Ollie and Parish came out of it with some credit, it seemed quite amicable.
Regarding the HF, some spotty teenagers hurling abuse at him is hardly going to make him resign, I think he made his own mind up.
A sad situation.

I've just listened to Parish speaking on Talkshite & to be fair to him he was open & honest about why you've lost your manager (apart from the pitiful performances & results). Funnily enough, when asked about the gobshites giving Holloway grief as he walked into the tunnel, he said that it certainly didn't help the situation & wondered if they'll be happy - since they got what they wanted. I'd love to see the look on said muppets if a certain Mr Pulis gets hoofed into the fray. Maybe you'd be kind enough to take some pics of 'em & post the results here on one of your frequent visits? We'll probably all be needing another good laugh by then innit. :wink:

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Decent bloke, Holloway. most people will wish him well. Seeing as how both us and Watford gave a shitty Palace side a bye into the Premier League, he was always on a hiding to nothing. Palace chairman should regard this season as a bonus season, as somebody said in the Evening Standard the other day.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Decent bloke, Holloway. most people will wish him well. Seeing as how both us and Watford gave a shitty Palace side a bye into the Premier League, he was always on a hiding to nothing. Palace chairman should regard this season as a bonus season, as somebody said in the Evening Standard the other day.

I agree tom , can't understand the dislike of him , one of the games characters in my opinion.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I agree tom , can't understand the dislike of him , one of the games characters in my opinion.

To be fair, most of the anti-Ollie stuff is panto (due to his now former position). I agree with you both. He's always seemed like a decent & honest guy; & the game certainly benefits from having 'characters' in it (imo, like). 'Shame there's so few left these days. :shrug:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Could do a lot worse than him as manager here, at least he knows how to get teams up to the Premiership

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I have never been enamoured with Parish. However after reading on the BBC that he has spent 3 days trying to persuade Holloway to stay, I have to say that Parish seems to be their perfect chairman. The only downside is that it seems his power of persuasion is not strong enough :whistle:

In all other regards he seems perfect, was his dad the captain of the Titanic? :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I have to say I think Holloway and Parish come out of this with quite a lot of credit for the way they've handled it. Parish, in particular, has been very open in admitting he made mistakes in the summer, and how many Chairman do that? A bit of humililty in football is a rare thing indeed.

I'll be surprised if it's not Tony Pulis next for them.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Do you think Bright and Wright were slagging off Wurzel on Monday night as they sat either side of Prince Charming in the stands ?
Yes,saw those two at the Palace/Fulham game.....and Palace lost.....next saw them at the Arsenal game and Arsenal...lost....beginning to think they a couple of Jonas....
Seems Nigel Clough has ruled himself out by going to Sheff Utd.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Holloway SACKED. [Merged threads]

Have to say I have admiration for the way Parish conducts himself. Shame he is Palace chairman though as I am obliged to hate him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here