[Palace] Holloway admits culpability for shit start, and takes his ball home.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]393062185368178690[/tweet]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Holloway's summer dealings were certainly a disaster. The key difference though when he managed Blackpool was he didn't lose his best 2 players for the start of the new season, albeit Blackpool did miss their first choice goalkeeper to injury for much of their Premier League campaign. Palace's system and style of play pretty much revolved around those 2 players and the signings that were brought in were panic buys because the season had already started.

Sorry, but much like most Palace fans, that just doesn't wash. They didn't lose their best two players for the start of the season at all. They lost Murray to injury in May, and the Zaha deal was done long before that. They had the WHOLE SUMMER to sort our replacements for those by wisely reinvesting some of the Zaha cash, and what happened ? They signed about 31 players in the last 5 minutes of the transfer window.

Piss.
Poor.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It seems even before short sighted to count it as a plus before it is built

Well it is a plus if you could bring yourself to consider what our club have had at their disposal since The Great Goldstone Swindle. Still, at least we've managed not to go into administation (twice) & cheerfully rip off all & sundry... :whistle:

Ground- I will give you that one
Training academy- You are joking right?
Infrastructure- Bloom will not always pump money and unless you achieve on the pitch then all those season ticket holders will be there
Nicer place to live- Disagree, footballers would not live in a high rise in croydon but in the many, many million pound plus properties around south east London. My house is on the same road as Eltham college and believe me I would not swap it for Brighton.

Dougie, NO. Pulis, yes but I would prefer Warnock. The reason I would not mind Pulis as he may organize us into staying up even though it would not be pretty.

Would that be Eltham College within a mile of where Stephen Lawrence was murdered ? Eltham & Mottingham are hardly sort after addresses are they? regardless of how nice you may think your house is.

Besides you don't even support your local club - Charlton.:wanker:

Any chance we can get this thread back to where it should be?

Why are CPFC2010 scared of the HF?

The HF got rid of Holloway, Sarf London Scum that they are.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Would that be Eltham College within a mile of where Stephen Lawrence was murdered ? Eltham & Mottingham are hardly sort after addresses are they? regardless of how nice you may think your house is.

Anywhere in London nowadays is a sought after address with property asking prices going up by £50k last month alone. :lol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I would not but then again I am south east London born and bred and you are Sussex. But lets face it a footballer follows the money and if you have money you can always live in a nice big house in a nice area so it sort of does not matter to them. Lets face it Hull and Middlesbrough are shiteholes but I bet the footballers live further out.
Footballers here all live in the suburbs or out in Surrey or Kent

As for Dougie, Yes I do like him but he went and I cannot see it working if he came back. I do not have an opinion on the fact that he went as I do not know actually why he went
You may or may not be , but he was comparing the two areas as places to live , as you never tire of pointing out , you don't live in south east London anymore , let alone Norwood , you've voted with your feet and moved out to bromley (yes we know Rio Ferdinand ds mum lives in your road , there's no need to repeat it ) , your reasoning doesn't hold water anyway , like it or not I'm south london born and bred and wild horses wouldn't drag me back there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
BXR48HoCQAAmgoA.jpg

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Watching the press conference, he looked a broken man. Both Ollie and Parish came out of it with some credit, it seemed quite amicable.
Regarding the HF, some spotty teenagers hurling abuse at him is hardly going to make him resign, I think he made his own mind up.
A sad situation.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Do you think Bright and Wright were slagging off Wurzel on Monday night as they sat either side of Prince Charming in the stands ?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Was you actually born like that or was it the result of a drug overdose? Are the addresses near me desirable? well yes actually they are.
As for me not supporting my local club, thats brings up a very good point so I have an announcement to make-ATTENTION BRIGHTON FANS, just because you move or your team are not doing well does not mean you have to change allegiances or adopt a second team.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
After watching Holloways interview it appears he may have lost the dressing room he seems very disillusioned with the players in the 2nd half of Fulham game after his HT team talk beared no response
Also the spirit in the team has gone from last season with the introduction of too many new players, Holloway & Parish both seemed to be saying maybe the signings they've made aren't good enough (CHAMAKH & Gayle)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

You may or may not be , but he was comparing the two areas as places to live , as you never tire of pointing out , you don't live in south east London anymore , let alone Norwood , you've voted with your feet and moved out to bromley (yes we know Rio Ferdinand ds mum lives in your road , there's no need to repeat it ) , your reasoning doesn't hold water anyway , like it or not I'm south london born and bred and wild horses wouldn't drag me back there.

As I have pointed out to you pubey, many times. I was born in Lewisham, I now live a stones throw from that borough. Yes you are south London :bla: :bla: :bla: wild horses would not drag you back or do you mean there are no more council houses available hence you shipped out to Haywards Heath. What I do know is you are a Chelsea supporter with a BHA season ticket :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports