Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Holloway admits culpability for shit start, and takes his ball home.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Ground, training academy, proper infrastructure being developed, nicer place to live, the list is endless........

However, that aside, serious question: Would you take back Dougie? If not how would you feel about Pulis? Long ball etc.....

Ground- I will give you that one
Training academy- You are joking right?
Infrastructure- Bloom will not always pump money and unless you achieve on the pitch then all those season ticket holders will be there
Nicer place to live- Disagree, footballers would not live in a high rise in croydon but in the many, many million pound plus properties around south east London. My house is on the same road as Eltham college and believe me I would not swap it for Brighton.

Dougie, NO. Pulis, yes but I would prefer Warnock. The reason I would not mind Pulis as he may organize us into staying up even though it would not be pretty.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I don't think so, the dross are on one year deals or loans. The players for the future, Bannan, Gayle, Campana, are on longer deals.

Shame he's gone. At least he f@@ked you in the POs and your thoughts that you'd progress this year look like garbage. Maybe last year was your big chance.

Yep, Ollie certainly out-thought & out-fought Poyet in the last 45 of the PO's. TBH I don't even know if our then-manager had any meaningful imput during that game! I can't say I'm particularly enamoured by my hapless mob getting anywhere near the Premiershite soon, as I think what's happened to you this season could easily be repeated by us. At least you'll no doubt be able to come & crow on here again next season (assuming Garcia gets the hang of motivating the bunch of over paid & under-performing charges he has at his behest). It's a funny old game innit?

ps We'll still ****ing hate you though. :thumbsup:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
It's getting a bit lively on here tonight, what's the odds Buzzer will make an appearance ?

Ignore him, it is so funny to see him start rude, angry and then when he is ignored almost begging to be acknowledged.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Yeah...laugh it up gobshite. You've got EXACTLY the same number of points after 9 games as you did in 80-81? 3 points...equal to your worst ever result tally in the top flight? What happened then? You went down.

See you next season.

Yes but WE ARE IN THE TOP FLIGHT, you are not this season, will definitely not be next season and I cannot see it happening for many years :lolol:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You are aware of the thumping great complex currently being built in Lancing, yes?

I couldn't care less, lots of clubs have academies. Not all of them produce the goods. The proof is in the pudding and so far you have no proof

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Infrastructure- Bloom will not always pump money and unless you achieve on the pitch then all those season ticket holders will be there
Nicer place to live- Disagree, footballers would not live in a high rise in croydon but in the many, many million pound plus properties around south east London. My house is on the same road as Eltham college and believe me I would not swap it for Brighton.

Dougie, NO. Pulis, yes but I would prefer Warnock. The reason I would not mind Pulis as he may organize us into staying up even though it would not be pretty.

Obviously we will always disagree.

But I would take a million pound property in Sussex over one in London every day of the week. I believe Glenn Murray lives in Sussex?

You really don't like Dougie?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

http://www.littlehamptongazette.co....-the-final-piece-of-albion-s-jigsaw-1-5590872

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You arrogant plastics got what you were owed in May. Another spanking at the Amex.
Why is it you w@nkstains always resort to calling us plastics whenever it is pointed out to you that your morally bankrupt excuse for a football club doesn't pay its bills?

My signature shows who are the real plastics and it isn't us.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Obviously we will always disagree.

But I would take a million pound property in Sussex over one in London every day of the week. I believe Glenn Murray lives in Sussex?

You really don't like Dougie?

I would not but then again I am south east London born and bred and you are Sussex. But lets face it a footballer follows the money and if you have money you can always live in a nice big house in a nice area so it sort of does not matter to them. Lets face it Hull and Middlesbrough are shiteholes but I bet the footballers live further out.
Footballers here all live in the suburbs or out in Surrey or Kent

As for Dougie, Yes I do like him but he went and I cannot see it working if he came back. I do not have an opinion on the fact that he went as I do not know actually why he went

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Poor merging mods.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And you know that's fact from where?
The Dagenham & Redbridge MD speaking to the Croydon Advertiser after Gayle had signed for Palace. The BBC East reporter's article on Peterborough churning out millionaire players and the initial fee being £5.5M with add ons to follow and confirmed Dagenham & Redbridge would receive 20% straight away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here