[Palace] Holloway admits culpability for shit start, and takes his ball home.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I dont think anyone can keep them up , even if it is October. Pulis would be a good choice though.

Although Se20 thinks Zola....:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Didn't a lot of you want him as Gus's replacement ??

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
by Seaside_Eagle on BBS

Very sad news re. Ollie. I really thought he was going to be our manager for years to come.

That BBS thread is GOLD already. Get on there before they make it members only. THEY ACTUALLY WANT HIM TO STAY! Well, except for the drum banging spotty herberts who gave him grief at the end of Monday. The ones that stayed to the end that is. Which wasn't many.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
EPL? Please don't.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I retract my former post - forgot Pullis was out of work. He's nailed on. Perfect for their squad of brain dead wankers.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I heard he's stepped down as he just can't handle the coach drivers toilet habbits anymore.

It ruins EVERY away trip for them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Heard its going to be Warnock.

Which will be funny if true as he's so out of touch these days and also appeared to have lost the hunger he used to have when at Leeds.

Palace fans are going to be gutted when he replaces Speroni and Jedinak, with Paddy Kenny and Shaun Derry :clap2:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
With Palace's large squad and inflated wage bill, one name does come to mind...

brolin.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Holloway sacked

BBC reporting it now. Problem solved then.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Holloway made an absolute MESS of the summer transfer window. Not surprised he's gone, but the damage has been done for this season I think. He only just got them in the playoffs after being in a great position for automatic promotion when he took over, and granted their team spirit and organisation got them through the playoffs (coupled with us and Watford capitulating somewhat), it only ever looked to be papering over cracks. His 'funny' personality could only get him so far.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
An opening for Gus if he wants to go up a level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports