Oct 8, 2008
Coming to Brighton :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

hollister_coupons.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I bet they don't have a sales rack like they do in America, I picked up a couple of t shirts for $15 each which will cost £40 each here

The southampton one does, so I don't see why it wouldn't...

The stuff is designed for 14-18 year olds. Why isn't the Club suing their arse off for the unauthorised use of our Seagull logo.

Er? Because the brand PRE-DATES the current Albion badge?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

The Sheffield one has a sale rale at the back in one corner, as does the one in Bluewater/Lakeside whatever one it is.
Its gone downhill the last 2 times i've been in, they've put complete shit in the sale section, and its slowly getting more expensive, at a time where i have no money.
Add to the fact it will be RAMMED the first few weeks, in what is already a crowded store. Still, its good for the odd item every so often.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Only good thing about that brand is the seagulls logo

Hilarious thing is; I'm in la at the moment and you can spot the Brits a mile off because they are the ones head to toe in it. The californians stopped wearing it years ago.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wrong Dwayne. THE good thing about it is MY lucky shirt which I wore to the Swindon, Walsall and MK Dons games.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Can't wait till it opens, those items are going to complement my look no end:clap2: Trilby hat, checkered shirt, skinny jeans, my Reading festival wristband (which I have purposely left on to boast to everyone I attended the momentous event) and finally my boat shoes. I shall also speak to everyone in a patronisng manner by constantly using the term 'man' when having a good old chinwag with my fellow stylish peers.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Can't wait till it opens, those items are going to complement my look no end:clap2: Trilby hat, checkered shirt, skinny jeans, my Reading festival wristband (which I have purposely left on to boast to everyone I attended the momentous event) and finally my boat shoes. I shall also speak to everyone in a patronisng manner by constantly using the term 'man' when having a good old chinwag with my fellow stylish peers.

Don't forget to walk around with a guitar bag* on your back.

*actual guitar inside optional

Jul 7, 2003
OK for you young lads with a 30" waiste. The only shirts I could find to fit me were the XXXL and the sleeves were 5 foot long. Oh and take a torch.

Ah good - proper sizes so I might find something that fits. Last time I looked in the the US stores their shirts were a little snug for man of my generous build!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

Er? Because the brand PRE-DATES the current Albion badge?

Not sure about that. A cursory check of Wikipedia shows Hollister as having been founded in 2000, whereas our latest badge was unveiled in 1998. Even allowing for that, we have been using the Seagull since 1977.

Call in m'learned friends!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I actually think the price of Hollister is quite reasonable. £30 for a good quality polo shirt, £20 for a good quality t-shirt is not that expensive at all

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Hasn't it only been around for 10 years or so as a spin-off from A&F?

Yep! Invented in 2000 as per my post. So the intellectual rights belong to the Albion.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
a lot of the tshirts on the website are only 15 quid, its VERY good value compared to that jack wills malarky.

all you need to do is go into hollister, size yourself up in a standard fit t shirt , 'muscle' fit t shirt and a polo shirt and then buy it all online. easy

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is one of those shops I go in to buy something but never do, just doesn't do it for me

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wrong Dwayne. THE good thing about it is MY lucky shirt which I wore to the Swindon, Walsall and MK Dons games.

My lucky Hollister polo shirt and Ted Baker MANBAG combo, now have a season record of P5 W5 D0 L0. Both will be in attendance Saturday :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here