Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Holland vs Czech Republic, Belgium vs Portugal

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Christ this Portugal side are a bunch of cheating, whining *****. Pepe is also a ****ing neanderthal, obviously.

Exactly what I was thinking watching the game . . . . so pleased to see them out. Rather than cry Ronaldo seemed to be scowling as if to blame his compatriots.

Belgium are quite capabe of a bit of shithousery too, so the tie with Italy should be tasty.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Always happy when Portugal **** off. Too bad Holland did as well though but you could see it coming from how many chances they allowed all of their poor group stage opponents to have.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Never forget....

ronaldo.gif

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Czech Rep have impressed me, they have a lot of pace and are very physical.

For me the winner of our match tomorrow night have to be favourites, all the others have very tough routes to the final. Belgium beat Portugal but lost KDB and next up Italy, then likely winner from Spain or France in the semi, expect at least one of those to go to extra time. Whoever ends up in the final from that half of the draw will be knackered.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Pepe has a serious anger management issue still I see.

This is probably the least enjoyable game of the tournament so far, mainly because of the excessive histrionics going on all over the pitch.

I thought it was the best game so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here