Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Holidays in 2021 ?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Cruise booked with John Virgo in October round the Med from Southampton. Can't see it happening :nono:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Cruise booked with John Virgo in October round the Med from Southampton. Can't see it happening :nono:

Just you and John Virgo ? You’d better learn the words to Snooker Loopy then.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
We were supposed to be going to The Algarve today but obviously cancelled. Not sure I’ll be in a rush to travel abroad anytime soon. Our other holiday this year was for The Open Championship which has been moved back a year and our Hotel was more than happy to just transfer the booking to next year. Hopefully, crowds will be allowed by July 2021.

Usually have a few short breaks around the UK revolving around sport but doubt we will be doing any of them this year.

Jan 30, 2008
Too right.
There are so many benefits to back britaln in the short to medium term, the problem is will people have the balls.
If they care about their children and grandchildren, they will.

If they are selfish, and can't see any further than the end of their noses, then god help us.
Do quite a few B&B short breaks ,can"t see that happening next year due to restrictions
Regards
DF

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
At the moment, I wouldn't take a one man @Mouldy Boots campaign as a worrying trend to shame people.

We'll be heading for the Greek Isles as soon as this is over.

Quite. What sort of lunatic prefers this......

Attachments

• 6E9273CB-0D5E-48C8-9D6F-8CDC4B523DCB.jpeg
    6E9273CB-0D5E-48C8-9D6F-8CDC4B523DCB.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 92

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To this?

Attachments

• D910C3F6-BDCF-4ACD-8726-FF50A278108A.jpeg
    D910C3F6-BDCF-4ACD-8726-FF50A278108A.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 91

D

Deleted member 2719

Do quite a few B&B short breaks ,can"t see that happening next year due to restrictions
Regards
DF

Camping and holiday homes should be a goer, with any luck.

I remember, a holiday in Torquay in the 80's, me and my mate were blessed with 3 Swedish hockey players, who pitched their tent, within yards from our tent.

Ps We offered them a full English in the morning.

I loved the 80's.:rave:

D

Deleted member 2719

At the moment, I wouldn't take a one man 'mouldy boots' campaign as a worrying trend to shame people.

We'll be heading for the Greek Isles as soon as this is over.

Thanks for your amazing support, while our country tries to repair, selfish is one word I could use, I have better ones.

Maybe when you're there you should think about staying.

This is the problem with the country nowadays, no balls to grind stuff out.

Pathetic.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Isle of Wight rebooked for March next year, was originally going next month. Nothing else planned as yet .

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Got quite a ‘bucket list’ of travelling to do over the next few years if I stop working, but really can’t see much being possible even next year. Loads of parts of the UK I want to explore too though so will just do that instead and save the faraway stuff for later. Probably start with a tour of the Scottish Highlands next summer if we’re materially restricted.

If you do get to Scotland, take in the far N/W coastal routes. Stunning scenery & beaches .

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Will definitely have a holiday in 2021 but will hold back from booking abroad and more likely have a rare UK break.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Thanks for your amazing support, while our country tries to repair, selfish is one word I could use, I have better ones.

Pathetic.

Another vote for foreign lands, foreign beer and foreign food..

Your welcome to keep Blackpool/Skegness we won’t disturb you.
I’ve got to a stage in life where the kids have left home, no mortgage and we like to travel..... how else will I visit my second house in The Philippines ??

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Pathetic.

Amazing. It was only a short while ago you were banging on about the benefits and opportunities of the sunny uplands of Brexit Britain and Boris Johnson. Now you’re begging and shaming people to support the U.K. I think the terms are: “get over it” and “stop moaning”.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here