Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holidaying on your Jack

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Good evening, now Ive never been on a 7/10 day holiday alone but fancy a sunshine break, has anyone gone away alone?? any tips?? I have about £800/£1000 to spend in total & will go away mid september...any help will be appreciated :falmer:
ps i know its during the season but needd a hol!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Don't think you can travel to far with having to pay a single supplement for a hotel room and spending money from a grand. Stick to Spain or maybe Portugal

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
You might even be able to get a Thai bride to bring back. Actually on second thought, if you were to go somewhere to bring a bride back, prehaps a Russian bride would be better as they look a bit more English and it wouldnt be so obvious to spot you bought your wife.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
You might even be able to get a Thai bride to bring back. Actually on second thought, if you were to go somewhere to bring a bride back, prehaps a Russian bride would be better as they look a bit more English and it wouldnt be so obvious to spot you bought your wife.
done thailand on me travels, bit far for a 7 day hol & £1000 for everything wouldnt get u a bride too...only want a hol not another wife just yet

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
When I was a little younger I packed my bags and went round the cyclades islands on my own, staying in pensions that were offered as the ferry pulled in or campsites. Some of the time I found whole beaches for myself and sometimes I was with a group of people from all sorts of places. I had the time of my life and ended up staying there for 4 months working in a bar. Parties every night. If I could I would do it again tomorrow. Going on your own is great.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
When I was a little younger I packed my bags and went round the cyclades islands on my own, staying in pensions that were offered as the ferry pulled in or campsites. Some of the time I found whole beaches for myself and sometimes I was with a group of people from all sorts of places. I had the time of my life and ended up staying there for 4 months working in a bar. Parties every night. If I could I would do it again tomorrow. Going on your own is great.
sounds brilliant mate, oh to be 23 again...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
If you want sun, Spain. If you fancy something different & some stunning clacker, try a bit of more Northern Europe for a break. Tallinn, Riga, or any of the Scandanavian big cities. Top totty & v friendly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here