Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Holiday request

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Right darling, my friends on NSC , whom I've never met , are recommending this and that..............
Wind your kneck in. Actually through setting up REMF I have met many people on here…obviously not you, but hey.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Fantastic. We did the Marella explorer around the canaries November last year and yes it was old ( celebrity galaxy class ship) We did curaça, Aruba, st Vincent, trinidad, Tobago, Grenada , Dominica and St Lucia on the Rhapsody in feb . I know what you mean about Grenada….we have been 3 times and did grand anse beach from the port on water taxi! we were hassled one year when we got off the ship and turned around and got straight back on…they don’t like Americans that is clear!
If she twisted my arm I would go again. The old tug is heading to Dubrovnik this week(the boat, not the wife) to do the Mediterranean season....I'll have to check on any deals!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Playing in the scratch team tomorrow in the BDGS

we are scraping the barrel with a 9 handicapper!
One other thing….one hotel we stayed at (there are several similar) had a fantastic golf course…..championship standard,and not a blade of grass out of place. Played it a few times, it was barely used - literally 3 or 4 tee bookings per day. The refreshment cart more or less followed us round :laugh: Gold was included within the all-inclusive cost (just had to pay for buggy rental).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here