Jamaica/Czech Republic / Switzerland on the no go list

Cuba on the Ok list

No sweden though? Political?

FFS

Going to Prague in November and December

Please don't add Poland to the list

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Ferry booked from Birkenhead to Belfast Saturday week. Hopefully still be allowed in by then. Bit of wet hill walking from the camper before heading into Donegal then down the West Coast.
Wet Wet Wet Wine Wine Wine Walk Walk Walk

Not many other options available.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We’re coming to the end of 9 lovely days in Italy. Booked in early July, as soon as the travel corridors were established.

So lucky with quarantine, as the weeks and days have passed most neighbouring countries have been added to the UK quarantine list - France, Switzerland, Croatia and Austria.

Impressed with Italy’s CV19 vigilance. Face masks worn indoors or in taxis. Except when literally eating or drinking, or in an indoor pool/spa, plus hand cleansing stations throughout. No enforcement or telling off required, I’ve only seen one arrogant person ignoring it with their mask round their neck at a food buffet, whilst everyone else has adhered.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Cancelled Spain so it's 5 days in Pembrokeshire and a few days adjacent to but not in the Lakes.....its 30C in Spain though :annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I wonder when it will all end? I can imagine that many people won’t be booking a foreign trip until the possibility of quarantine is removed... Summer 2021 maybe..

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I wonder when it will all end? I can imagine that many people won’t be booking a foreign trip until the possibility of quarantine is removed... Summer 2021 maybe..

Flip side is bargains to be had. Virgin Holidays offering free COVID / travel insurance with bookings at the mo, BA sale has excellent deals with risk free booking (future travel voucher until April 2022) at the moment. I’m looking at my Caribbean trips that are easily 30-40% cheaper than normal at the moment

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I've been to France , Italy and Greece this summer. It's been brilliant!!!

Would advise people to just go for it nothing to fear.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I've been to France , Italy and Greece this summer. It's been brilliant!!!

Would advise people to just go for it nothing to fear.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

I went to France early doors when the first lot of ‘travel corridors’ were announced. But once it became clear that quarantine requirements could be introduced at short notice I think that has put many people off booking anything until we see a change in the situation.

Personally for me, I live in a flat and having to be locked in that flat for 14 days on return from a holiday, would for me cancel out the benefits of the holiday.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Aiming to go to Fuerteventura early December. Flights are so crazily cheap (£40 return!) as to be practically disposable, tho if the airline pull them then you'll get a voucher for future travel anyways. As for accomodation, trick is to use a site like booking.com and pick a property that offers free cancellations up to pretty much the day before you go. So if you're a bit flexible, you can pick up a real bargain. Maybe best stock up with a fortnight's worth of food for when you get back tho, just to be on the safe side. .

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Aiming to go to Fuerteventura early December. Flights are so crazily cheap (£40 return!) as to be practically disposable, tho if the airline pull them then you'll get a voucher for future travel anyways. As for accomodation, trick is to use a site like booking.com and pick a property that offers free cancellations up to pretty much the day before you go. So if you're a bit flexible, you can pick up a real bargain. Maybe best stock up with a fortnight's worth of food for when you get back tho, just to be on the safe side. .

Another trick, accommodation wise fairly often TUI/First Choice have some good hotel only deals, but it can require a real nerve as sometimes you have to wait till a week before you fly and it can be a gamble so I wouldn’t advise it absolutely but a lot of people don’t even know you can book hotel only on the website.

We went to Kefalonia last month and are planning on getting away again this month, as someone said a few posts up, don’t be scared by all the nonsense scare stories, you will of course encounter a few idiots, we did on the Kefalonia out flight, there was a woman using her face mask as a bloody eye mask so she could sleep :lolol: but the vast majority of people I thought were very well behaved and we felt very safe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here