Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Holiday 2020

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Isle of wight for a couple of nights in February half term. All that's booked presently

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Isle of wight for a week in June with my ageing parents & my children to reminisce about some of my child hood family holidays

Family holiday Cornwall surfing for a week at start of August

Hossegor in France- family holiday surfing for a week at end august

That's all for now. A couple of weekends here & there no doubt

Me too, IoW in August with the family, including kids and grand kids!

Possibly a train trip around the Lochs in Scotland early Summer and a drive over to Spain in Late Summer ....

..... no planes for me this year.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Any holidays planned this year? Maybe this thread could be a place to post travel queries and tips, the odd photo, or just share what you’ve got planned / where you’re off to.

I’ll start- the British winter and its short days have finally broken me, so I’m fleeing to Fuerteventura today for a week of sunshine [emoji274]

Any tips for the island welcome.

I recommend a boat trip to a little island called Lobos island and do some snorkeling

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Trying to scale back on flying this year and will offset, we can't go on like this. Staying in Europe...

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Please note that my business means holidays between Easter and September are impossible. As my wife will also tell you, all holidays are based around fixtures.
Just come back from 3 days in the Isle of Wight (business mainly). The island was closed except for the pubs! Changed our return ferry to three hours earlier.
Looked at something between 22nd to 31st (FA Cup exit) but prices still too high. In past years I've picked up 9 nights Morroco All Inc for under £350 pp.
Winter break gives us the chance to book New York and tick a box. Always wanted to visit so thanks FA for 12 day off.
Sheffield (not sure this counts) is a three day binge including Derby Beer Festival, Burton Pubs, Sheffield pub crawl and a match!
After that I wait until the fixture release date for October based around the international fixtures.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Vancouver Island in May / June
Cyprus in September

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
A beach resort somewhere near Malaga, I can't remember the name of it, in April.
Orlando in September for my daughters 21st.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
3 weeks in Taiwan in June or July. May spend a few days in Japan as well while over there.

Possibly a couple of weekend breaks as well in Italy.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nerja, just up from Malaga for a week over Easter, two weeks in August in Chania, Crete.

Golf weekend in September in France with a society

Next year is the mrs big birthday so hoping to do the Caribbean at Easter and possibly Thailand too. I have been at my place for 20 years, so for next year only I get 35 days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here