Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hmmmm

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Now I'm not usually critical of the Ticket Office, I know the staff there do a good job while short on numbers, BUT... I just spent 15 minutes on hold, being told I was moving up the queue, from position 11, slowly to number one.

When I hit number one, it finally put me through. To an answering machine. Which told me there was nobody available to take my call.

I'd merely like to express how frustrating this is, especially when the stadium is no longer full for anything other than a 'glamour' game.

That is all.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its a two-bob system, has been for years, and will not improve as its not perceived to be worth investing in prior to Falmer.

Mar 13, 2008
As far as I am aware the ticket office is just two teenage girls and an Irish man that answer phones in the back bit of the club shop. Hardly reliable.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Now I'm not usually critical of the Ticket Office, I know the staff there do a good job while short on numbers, BUT... I just spent 15 minutes on hold, being told I was moving up the queue, from position 11, slowly to number one.

When I hit number one, it finally put me through. To an answering machine. Which told me there was nobody available to take my call.

I'd merely like to express how frustrating this is, especially when the stadium is no longer full for anything other than a 'glamour' game.

That is all.

Exactly the same happened to me for the Man City game, except I waited 20 mins, oh and don't hold your breath on getting a response.

It's a fecking joke that the system is so wank it does that and it's obviously not just a glitch.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Insider seems to of avoided the Ask the Club post aswell...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here