Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hiya everyone i found this on twitter i just thought i would share this with you all

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Jesus H Christ who never existed !!!
£450 League 2 to see Wycombe Wandered play :ffsparr:

Dec 29, 2011
Well, if you just bought season tickets for your main club Crystal Palace, you wouldn't have the travel subsidy to complain about.

Titanic isn't a Palace fan, he is a very dedicated Brighton fan (I've been reliably informed). Spread the word :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So we have one of the highest "Cheapest" prices and the 4th highest price in total. Given that our attendances are THE highest in the division, and there are no pubs / eateries near the ground we must have the highest matchday revenue in the division.

I take on board that there is a travel element of the ticket price, but it is interesting to know that there's no other team in the Championship next season that will be taking more at the stadium on matchdays than us.

You'd have to believe that our new sponsorship deals must be some of the best in the division as well.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Rather than the highest price, it is notable that our lowest price is higher than 8 other team's highest price in our division.

It doesn't mention travel being included though, for me coming just from Portslade on the train saves me about £100 per season...equivalent prices much more reasonable if you knock that off.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
All the other club STs are rubbish value because they don't involve watching the super SEEEEAAAAAAGGGGULLLLLLLS!!!

Just my opinion. Like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here