Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hipster Beardies: Yay or Nay?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I like their air of arrogance and the "look at me I'm an individual" despite being loads of clones

Have hipsters ever claimed they're individual?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Hipsters are bellends. The preppy hair do and the beards take them to a whole new level of bellendmanship IMHO obviously.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I have a beard when allowed to grow that turns slightly ginger, so it's a no from me

Although I'd rather have a 'hipster beard' than a freaking man bum

NOW THOSE ARE ****S OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What actually constitutes a hipster beard? Are there key requirements assuming not all beards are hipster beards?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
It will pass like all things do, I have nearly always had some kind of facial hair over the years, but that is usually down to laziness and one of the luxuries of being self employed, I don't have to be shaved for work reasons.

Been facially hirsute for about 10 years and all down to laziness despite having a city job in a conservative industry (insurance) until quite recently. Self employed too now and spent a few months working from home, so not even getting dressed was one of the luxuries!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As always was fashionable for 5mins the lumbarsexual. Dont see as many of them around now there is probably a new trend I have missed.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I still don't know what a hipster is. Is it a type of beard, somebody with a big beard, or what?

Brian: Please, please, please listen! I've got one or two things to say.

The Crowd: Tell us! Tell us both of them!

Brian: Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!

The Crowd: Yes! We're all individuals!

Brian: You're all different!

The Crowd: Yes, we ARE all different!

Man in crowd: I'm not...

The Crowd: Sch!

hipsters.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here