Hinshelwood on trial at Aldershot

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spunkmonkey

Jul 11, 2005
Eastbourne
Hinch played a part against QPR in Aldershot's per season friendly. Personally I think he is better than that standard but his injuries probably mean that is the level he will have to play at to prove his worth.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Unfortunately from what I have seen since his injury that is now his level. It's a shame because before his problems he was quality, he's just not quick or mobile enough anymore.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Way, way too slow for League One, and I imagine there are a few strikers in League Two who would leave him for dead.

Sadly.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
:( if it wasn't for his injury he would be in championship someone like QPR or Reading

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he stayed fit I could of seen him in the premiership for a lower half side.

If Mcshane is playing at that level I see no reason why Hinsh couldnt of as in my view he was better

Even at his best he was never as good as McShane as he is too slow for fullback and too short for a central defender.

He will probably do ok at Div 2 standard when he can drop back and play the ball around.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Shame the injuries wrecked him would have been a top class player and the best thing to come out of the youth team (bar Barry if he counts), good luck to him deserves a good break

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If he can avoid further injuries he can still have a good career. Big if though.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I honestly thought he was a Rolls Royce defender when he got back into the team for us and he performed brilliantly against Shrewsbury and then after it. He played well against Colchester apart from the two moments which led to the goals, and he was MAGNIFICENT at Swindon. I know people won't agree and that's fine, but I honestly am still disappointed he was released by us because I still think he is a quality defender and he would have done a good job for us.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Should be a good solid defender at League 2 level. Surprised that he wasn't on MA's radar as a potential signing for Port Vale.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yeah, I went to the Aldershot v Spurs XI friendly, last week. And he scored.

D

Deleted member 2719

Way, way too slow for League One, and I imagine there are a few strikers in League Two who would leave him for dead.

Sadly.

I'm not so sure Guy got away with lack of pace for some years, he would have to have a quick centre back next to him though.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Good luck to Hinsh;he deserves a great dose of good fortune after all the misery he has had to endure over the last few seasons.Many footballers would have thrown in the towel by now and his determination to get back is a credit to him.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports