Jul 6, 2003
jumpthesharkur6.jpg

Ends.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The possibilities are ENDLESS!!

Especially if people can track down Hiney HAIR as well....

Copy and paste the lasoo selection. When you paste the selection into the new file, it puts it into a new layer.

From the 'Edit' menu, select 'Transform', and you select what to do with the head. You can also erase unwanted bits or draw new bits if you want. When you're happy, from the 'Layer' menu, select 'Flatten Image'. Save as an RGB jpeg etc etc.

If you really know what you're doing, you can colour or fade the head image - but one step at a time, methinks. :)

How do you select the "lasoo" in MS Photo Editor 3.0.2.3 ? The select function only produces rectangular boxes, and the "help" menu does not state you can select otherwise.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The extent of this thread has to make Hiney the first NSCer upgraded to NSC Royalty status doesn't it? As much as I like the pope avatar, I reckon he should get one with a crown and be re-named HRH Prince Hiney of NSC.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He's already Lord Hiney of Hampshire.:lol:

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
The extent of this thread has to make Hiney the first NSCer upgraded to NSC Royalty status doesn't it? As much as I like the pope avatar, I reckon he should get one with a crown and be re-named HRH Prince Hiney of NSC.

"just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in..."

Attachments

• hiney queen.jpg
    hiney queen.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 785

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here