Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hinch to torquy

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
Just looked on the news now web site and it said we tried to offer hinch to torquy and they almost signed him not knowing he was injured.:jester:

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
Vital football has been alerted to the fact that Torquay made a move for Brighton defender Adam Hinselwood. All well and good, you might think. Defensive reinforcements are what we require? Exactly. Not a bad acquisition -on paper.

However, Chris Roberts has had the wool pulled over his eyes. Vital Football can reveal that Adam Hinselwood is out for 9 months with damaged cruciate ligaments!! We can reveal the scurrilous Brighton based outfit offered the defender to Torquay United knowing full well he required surgery. Luckily Vital Football found out about the injury ( he has had a similar injury in the past ) and raced over to Plainmoor to put a stop to the move. If you have watched 24 or Prison Break - you have some idea of the drama this may have involved.

After informing Chris Roberts and Colin Lee about the situation engulfing them, the move was blackballed and fresh targets identified. A stern phone call was made to the Brighton board, recommending they 'watch their backs' in the coming years. The amazing thing about this is that if Vital Football hadn`t alerted the Gulls there is every chance we would now have signed a player on loan who would have had less chance of getting a game than Jackiey Goody does a game of netball.

Vital Football: The Defenders of the Gulls.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This has to be utter bollocks. Are we sure it wasn't a case of getting their Hinsh's mixed up. Would seem like a sensible loan move for Paul.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I thought this must be a loan move for P. Hinsh. I really can't see that having happened.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
It WAS paul Hishelwood.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am waiting for the grovelling apology from Vitalfans. Scurrilous indeed.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
and if you get a player ON LOAN then find out he is injured then surely you would just send him back. ???

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
graz126 said:
and if you get a player ON LOAN then find out he is injured then surely you would just send him back. ???
No, they don't do medicals down there, or care that players are on crutches. They rely on twobob fansites to tell them if a player is injured. Obviously.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
why the f*** could Vital football not of made the same efforts in order to scupper the Paul kitson transfer a few years back :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like the idea of being Scurrilous. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here