Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hilarious Angry VLOG

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Well, if that’s your average palarse fan, I’ll send me gran round to “ L’hampton Eagle” and get her to kick his arse out of my town!

I always thought you two were friends.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This guy is an absolute, weapons-grade whopper. His levels of delusion are spectacular. The other kid is quite funny, and pretty reasonable (he is at least willing to concede that Palace were shit, even if he mistakenly thinks they should have had a penalty). I can't imagine how utterly annoying the first one must be to sit behind at a game. I bet even the other fans around him in the Arthur Wait think he's a tool.

If we're really lucky, he'll do another vlog later this week to reflect on Palace's failures :lol:

He's taking questions on twitter to answer in his next video

[tweet]1105187904274481153[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/redandbluesite/status/1105187904274481153

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[tweet] 1104202072046649345[/tweet]

Genuinely begging for dodgy overseas investors now :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Isn't it fabulous to watch ? Palace fans are quite literally WHORING their club around.

"Lets have some arab investors now"
"No, we need the chinese"

Meantime, little old Brighton continue to build and grow within the safe hands of a lifelong 3rd generation Brighton fan. The Americans have unsurprisingly had quite enough of pouring more than half a million quid a WEEK into the pockets of serial failing wastrels like Benteke, Sakho, Meyer, Townsend and the swivel-eyed gravity whore. Honestly, who can blame them ?

What a horrendous investment CPFC2010 has been for them. I bet they curse the day they ever heard of that south London filth, with their ridiculously coiffeured spiv chairman who sold them a pup.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Isn't it fabulous to watch ? Palace fans are quite literally WHORING their club around.

Meantime, little old Brighton continue to build and grow within the safe hands of a lifelong 3rd generation Brighton fan. The Americans have unsurprisingly had quite enough of pouring more than half a million quid a WEEK into the pockets of serial failing wastrels like Benteke, Sakho, Meyer, Townsend and the swivel-eyed gravity whore. Honestly, who can blame them ?

What a horrendous investment CPFC2010 has been for them. I bet they curse the day they ever heard of that south London filth, with their ridiculously coiffeured spiv chairman who sold them a pup.

But...but...they're rebuilding one stand! Maybe! It'll be the envy of us all!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But...but...they're rebuilding one stand! Maybe! It'll be the envy of us all!

Ahhh....the fabled "ringfenced £100m" - with the emphasis on RING

If that stand ever happens in my lifetime, I'll drop my kecks in the window display of Dorothy Perkins, stick some pink spangled nipple-tassels to my undercarriage, and gyrate it all around until the 700 to Littlehampton turns up.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ahhh....the fabled "ringfenced £100m" - with the emphasis on RING

If that stand ever happens in my lifetime, I'll drop my kecks in the window display of Dorothy Perkins, stick some pink spangled nipple-tassels to my undercarriage, and gyrate it all around until the 700 to Littlehampton turns up.

I'll hold you to that. Camera phone all set to go

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
He's taking questions on twitter to answer in his next video

[tweet]1105187904274481153[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/redandbluesite/status/1105187904274481153
Some corkers there already... like this little duo of posers:
Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 08.58.40.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

"Do you have a dodgy human rights record you'd like to distract everyone from? Hoping the cheers of a football crowd will drown out the screams of your political rivals as you torture them? Then CPFC2010 would be delighted to hear from you..."

el punal

Every so often North Stand Chat comes up with some absolutely brilliant, witty and disparaging descriptions - “swivel eyed gravity whore” is definitely one of them. :bowdown:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
who sold them a pup.

A pup indeed. I love that expression. Perfectly summed up the sale.

The idioms pig in a poke and sell a pup (or buy a pup) refer to a confidence trick originating in the Late Middle Ages, when meat was scarce, but cats and dogs were not. The scheme entailed the sale of a suckling pig in a poke. The bag, sold unopened, would actually contain a cat or dog, which was substantially less valuable as a source of meat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here