Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Highlights ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I want to see the Sweaty stamp - not see it yet but many have said the weasel moaner should have gone..

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
The whole match is available on itvx. And yes it should have been a red.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The Mac forearm smash was right out of the WWE

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
OK, found the WHOLE GAME on ITV Hub / updated to ITVX.
Not sure I want to watch the entire 90 again, but hey ho.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I want to see the Sweaty stamp - not see it yet but many have said the weasel moaner should have gone..
Both he and Fabinho should have gone. The highlights were on in the WSL concourse straight after the game. Almost worth the ridiculous wait for public transport to watch them.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
ITVX
Something else I have to subscribe and pay for ??
You have to register but you don't have to pay/subscribe. There is a premium tier, but the FA cup matches are free.

EDIT: Ah. See I'm a little late to answer your question. I'll leave this here though in case it helps someone else.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I want to check out 75 minutes on and see if they really did kick lumps out of us as much as it seemed. Felt pretty bloody outrageous at the match.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
BBC highlights are on YouTube, i just watched them. GBH on Ferguson.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The Mac forearm smash was right out of the WWE
Already on a yellow - let alone it’s a straight red. Coote, once again, a top 6 disgrace.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I want to check out 75 minutes on and see if they really did kick lumps out of us as much as it seemed. Felt pretty bloody outrageous at the match.
Just finished watching most of the full re-run.
Fabinho on Ferguson was a straight red all day long. 100%. Even Fabinho knew it.
Not so sure about Ali Macs being a straight red but it should have been a second yellow and 100% a free kick
There’s another stamp by Robertson on Ali Mac that looked awful too.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fabinho on Ferguson was a straight red all day long. 100%. Even Fabinho knew it.
Not so sure about Ali Macs being a straight red but it should have been a second yellow and 100% a free kick
All premeditated by the horses teeth. People love him but he is a snide wanker

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’d let the Robertson one go as on field - the others 100% reds - bottled the Mac one as knew it was second yellow at the very least. Coote is piss poor. More and more refs are hiding behind VAR. Webb has now said don’t use VAR as much unless it’s so obvious it hurts or it’s for a big 6 club. So it constantly seems to be a case of - nah a forearm smash may have been ok in this instance or last week - a boot to the foot is ok as I don’t want to give it on the pitch…

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’d let the Robertson one go as on field - the others 100% reds - bottled the Mac one as knew it was second yellow at the very least. Coote is piss poor. More and more refs are hiding behind VAR. Webb has now said don’t use VAR as much unless it’s so obvious it hurts or it’s for a big 6 club. So it constantly seems to be a case of - nah a forearm smash may have been ok in this instance or last week - a boot to the foot is ok as I don’t want to give it on the pitch…
Nah…..deliberate. Robertson is a snidey little seeyounexttuesday

F7E1138B-E1C5-42C6-90C4-93F8DFE27770.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nah…..deliberate. Robertson is a snidey little seeyounexttuesday

View attachment 156378
Oh he is - just not as blatant red as the Fergy one. On that note, when that shit player scored (floppy haired midget, forget his name but he’s shite by Liverpool standards), anyone know why Robertson was arguing with all our players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here