Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

####highlights####

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Murphy really did take them well didn't he?

For me I really enjoyed Baldocks post game comments re being a little more selfish. I think that's been missing from his game - a game that is incredibly useful, but if he can do all that PLUS add a few more goals then that might make the difference this year. He certainly can finish, as with most strikers it may be a question of confidence.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Murphy really did take them well didn't he?

For me I really enjoyed Baldocks post game comments re being a little more selfish. I think that's been missing from his game - a game that is incredibly useful, but if he can do all that PLUS add a few more goals then that might make the difference this year. He certainly can finish, as with most strikers it may be a question of confidence.

As regards Murphy for his second goal - you can hear someone saying keep going - keep going :)

I was shouting this at the back of the west stand at the same time but mine was laced with a few feckings:blush:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A little bit of confidence, that's all it needs. Sam has done it at a high level before. I have faith in the lad.

That's the problem, he has consistently failed to 'do it' at our level, and not just with us... great finish tho'...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A little bit of confidence, that's all it needs. Sam has done it at a high level before. I have faith in the lad.

What level is that then? The championship. Because if it is he has been found wanting.

Im not knocking his workrate tho.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Still no player highlights and sky doesn't work abroad. Anyone got another location?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here