Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### HIGHLIGHTS v QPR ####

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Red card was a dreadful decision. Not even sure there was an infringement. You have to feel for the fella.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Jimmy Grimble

The Baldock goal seems to get further out each time I watch it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sending off was harsh. You have to feel for any player that is sent off like that, but I'll take it.

I'm very superstitious, like any good footie fan. My worry is the karmic 'evens out over the season' rule. We didn't need one in the bank.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm very superstitious, like any good footie fan. My worry is the karmic 'evens out over the season' rule. We didn't need one in the bank.

The same referee sent Sam Baldock off against Newcastle, which many felt was harsh, so I think that cancels that out.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
The same referee sent Sam Baldock off against Newcastle, which many felt was harsh, so I think that cancels that out.

That's what I was thinking. Both scenarios seemed innocuous enough at the time too.

Listening to Leeds/Massive fans you'd think we get similar slices of luck on a match by match basis. These things even themselves out over the course of a season.

Anyone know how many pens that is for the season? 4, 5?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Forget evening out in just one season.

We had so much awful luck last season - this season is just equalling it out.

I can think of scores of things that when wrong last season. This season . . . . not much.

Nothing to worry about [emoji106]

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We've got knockhaert! !!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here