Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We MUST be the main game surely???

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not according to ITV.com's schedule: http://www.itv.com/listings/

Hope they change it due to the result but bet Spurs v Newcastle is on for about 45 mins with about 2 minutes of our game.

No way Man City are THE team at the moment even Meridian won't get away with giving us shit coverage this time even if they want to, especially with Pompey getting hammered again.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
even Meridian won't get away with giving us shit coverage this time even if they want to

But it won't be a Meridian programme, it's national ITV

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Don't forget they're gonna cram in the goals from yesterday's cup games too as there was no highlights programme on last night.

They CANNOT get away with not covering this game, it is EASILY the biggest upset of the competition so far.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We'll be on for about two minutes, after the main Newcastle v Tottenham game

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
i will lose my f***ing RAG if they don't do at least 10 minutes on the game

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I predict we'll get decent coverage for the sole reason that Man City have been knocked out.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I heard Newcastle game is followed by extensive highlights of Portsmouths two half chances against Chelsea and then a brief screen showing the Albion score.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
There won't be a lot. How many cameras did you see? No TV company can afford to put a full OB at every ground just in case of an upset.. so it'll almost certainly be news 'highlights' of a minute or so. If there were extra cameras, they probably would bump it up to 5 mins or so with a commentary added afterwards.. but not an option with single camera coverage.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
No surprise. Although it's a bit puzzling that nobody considered it a good TV game.. perhaps because it was a round behind the rest. 5 Live's judgement was spot on .. although no doubt the lack of coverage elsewhere influenced their decision too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here