Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Highest rated training facilities in the country

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Obviously I believe everything the club say without question, and it's very good to hear, but as someone who regularly visits training grounds for work, I find that incredible. It's streets ahead of Fulham, QPR, West Ham and Palace - but Arsenal? Tottenham? I must look more closely next time I'm there.
Having seen Tottenham I'm also surprised but Barber seemed to read it off a table and was very definite in what he was saying- maybe the question should be asked to him.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
I've been to Chelsea's training ground, and it's very good indeed. So for ours to be rated above that, it must be something special. If they start doing tours, I would go!

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I've been to Chelsea's training ground, and it's very good indeed. So for ours to be rated above that, it must be something special. If they start doing tours, I would go!

Chelsea haven't under-soil heating on their training pitches but think that's changing this season as Josie has complained that his players can't train outdoors in the winter when there's been a frost.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
With all this new training grounds will the clubs run Coaching sessions for local coaches/sports teachers etc maybe sponsored by the FA or and Football leauge if we want to produce future world class players.? Also we need to produce more referees that also is very important for the development of the game.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Chelsea haven't under-soil heating on their training pitches but think that's changing this season as Josie has complained that his players can't train outdoors in the winter when there's been a frost.

That's understandable. Why would you want someone who's on £100k a week to get their little toes cold!!?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Fantastic achievement by the club. Will be great watching home grown talent coming through the system.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Heated boots will be next for these spoilt, namby-pamby footballers, mark my words.

They already have self-heat food tins so I could see this working up to a point - when he heating goes out of control and they're all hopping around holding their blackened feet. I'm sure lots would happily pay to see that though.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Clearly Bloom has realised that Brighton can only progress if we take a leaf out of Southamptons book and develop ( and retain) excellent youth players. It clearly works far more efficiently than buying in talent and will make us favourites to go up and stay up in the medium term.

Not this year or, possibly, next but soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here