Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "High Quality Candidates"

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He has got to rebuild his career and cv but I cant see him doing it with us but we can always wish, hope and pray.

Wish, hope and pray he comes nowhere near this football club. Did you ever watch his Everton sides play? They were, more often than not, more boring than a Nathan Jones press conference.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I would very much doubt he'll give up the England and Sky gigs for us, but I agree a super analyst - no idea if he'd make a good manger, but I suspect so.

he'd only make a good manger if the baby Jesus could go to sleep in him.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If it's high quality we're after how about this bloke in from Luton as player manager. Some of those turns on his highlights reel were TEKKERS. Plus you get a free earthquake proofing test done on the training ground and we can pay the fat **** in pies.

mcnults.jpg

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
You just used the 'b' word!! Instant ban. Where are the mods when you need them?

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.

One for my master,
One for my dame,
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane.

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.

One for my master,
One for my dame,
Who lives down the lane.

:whistle:

Miffy

Jun 18, 2013
image.jpg

When seagulls follow a trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. That is all.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.

One for my master,
One for my dame,
Who lives down the lane.

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.

One for my master,
One for my dame,
Who lives down the lane.

:whistle:

You're worse than Hitler. :annoyed:

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
TBH I'm kinda coming round to the idea of getting in one of the less fashionable managers, one who knows how to get out of this division: Allardyce for example. Just like teams often buy players to get them promoted maybe that's the route to go re managers. Put the passing expansive football on hold until we are really in a position to firstly: attract a manager who can really make us play that way and secondly, supply him with the type of player capable of it.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If Gary Neville has applied I'd be very tempted to give him the job. Appeared to be a complete **** as a player but has (apparently) metamorphosed into an exceptional analyst.

Probably more focused on some thing going on in Brazil next month...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
can someone please reassure me that the devil dwarf Billy Davies cannot be offered the job.

I think I would really struggle to turn up if that nasty little Gollum ever set foot in our club.

Tony Bloom might want to pick someone his own size.:wink:

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Fooking hell -3 for unlikes that must be some sort of record bar the usual bellend's posts. Whilst I don't particularly want Allardyce (forgetting the 6-1 job he did on us not so long ago) he does know how to get results. Attractive football 20 yards from your oppositions goal with no end product isn't going to get us anywhere. Whoever is in charge next year I'd be happy if we see CMS and Ulloa upfront together (probably the best partnership outside the prem) and a system that feeds them as accurately and frequently as possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here