aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sorry .... onions for dinner.

What a f***ing season !!!!!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely superb. I still maintain anyone leaving this journey early is a bit mad. At least you can see Mac realises that and the risk although I wish him well. Grass isn’t always greener. Lost so many good players who have gone on to worse things… But up the Albion - we will never die 💙🤍

Also the first time I’d seen anything of Wembley back let alone the pen miss 🙄

AMAZING video though.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a great montage. Brings a tear to the eye, but the thing that strikes me is the kids. The potential of what Ferguson, Enciso, Mitoma, Gilmour, Buonanotte, Sarmiento, Adingra, Moran, and - hopefully - Colwill can achieve in that stable and nurturing environment is scary.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
What a f***ing season. What a team!
Still hasn't quite sunk in that we're playing in Europe next season.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Just watching that - Mac's penalty against Man Utd I think has to be the single most exciting / important / nerve racking moment of the season. Reflected in the sheer noise when it went it.

The cat was scared up here anyway.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just watching that - Mac's penalty against Man Utd I think has to be the single most exciting / important / nerve racking moment of the season. Reflected in the sheer noise when it went it.

The cat was scared up here anyway.
Yep - that stands out as key for me too and a great moment. Also key 2 points for Europe and possibly a bigger win than the cup semi as we’d most likely have lost to City…

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Yep - that stands out as key for me too and a great moment. Also key 2 points for Europe and possibly a bigger win than the cup semi as we’d most likely have lost to City…
Possibly, but you just know that Abu Dhabi were relieved they were playing ManU and not us.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Wow. Just wow. Brought a tear to the eye towards the end. Bravo to whoever put that together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here