Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

High-cut shorts for ladies . Should they be banned ?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I think they are great on girls like her, with legs like hers but should be banned on people without legs like hers.

I highly doubt she was 'forced to strip in front of hundreds of people' myself.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Love the fact that she was so distraught and embarrassed that she thought she'd contact the papers and tell them. Because they'll keep it quiet eh.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I think it's disgraceful. That's why I'm always red-faced and sweaty when I see a woman wearing them, it's fury at the bare cheek of it all (sorry, couldn't resist - this trend actually has my full support, for obvious reasons. It's taken off in a big way here in Prague, much to my delight).

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
shes just turned 18. so its semi acceptable but young girls wear very similar outfits and its just wrong.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
She looks way older than 18. Wish I had the legs/bum to wear them!

And law students don't go to Majorca do they? I thought they all did gap yars?

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
sorry, are you really believing this story? so she had to strip in front of a crowd to comply with a dress code... no one sees the obvious contradiction of that? then, see finds a kaftan... why does she now need to remove the shorts at all? of course we aren't told the full story, because that would mean less filler for the Mail and lose an oppurtunity for the girl to show off her cracking legs. call me cynical, but i expect you'll be seeing more of her in other publications.

not a fan of the Mail are we ..... not really gonna get a reasoned comment from you .

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
i can't find any such dress code on the Monarch web site

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
She's going to an 18th Birthday party in Mallorca and worries about dignity. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here