Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Probably stuck in someones loft for when we next play you in the play offs haha

It was very close to us, in fact, my mate wanted to try and get it at the end of the game, but it disappeared very quickly after our goal.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Should be a good match. Will be a real test on how we react after the euphoria of Saturday. Expecting it to be a very close game (not like last season's match) but then I was expecting that up to the hour mark on Saturday.

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
Ha. Was easily my favourite away game of last season. Expecting it to be MUCH tougher this year*

*unless you make the mistake of playing that hopeless young full-back again.

Ah young Zak Vyner, he hasn't played since but if we start with mark Little I can assure you he isn't much better haha

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
Should be a good match. Will be a real test on how we react after the euphoria of Saturday. Expecting it to be a very close game (not like last season's match) but then I was expecting that up to the hour mark on Saturday.

I'm hoping there will be no repeat of last season haha, we have strengthened significantly over the summer with about 11 new signings, should be a close game (hopefully....)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did you sit with the Bristol City fans?

No, we were right on the far left hand side with only netting between us and the Bristol fans. It wouldn't have taken much effort to get across the netting, and the stewards had thinned out as so many Bristol fans had gone home.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
f3f31c3ed387f547e076940a9a910a8f.gif

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm in the home end sitting on my hands with a Robins mate. To compensate we are going to Thatchers Brewery beforehand. :)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
When I was at School in Worthing in the late 1960s in to the very beginning of the 1970s, my Maths Teacher's Brother played for Bristol City - Alan Skirton. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for you lot because of that.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Game all-ticket, no pay-on-the-day. friday lunchtime is the last chance to get an away ticket.

PG

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do you know how many you have sold?

Likely to be a far lower turn out than would otherwise have been expected as (1) it's on TV and (2) more importantly, our good friends at Southern Rail are pissing off on strike again which makes it a total pain in the arse to get to Bristol, and (I think) physically impossible to get back afterwards given the late kick off time.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
Likely to be a far lower turn out than would otherwise have been expected as (1) it's on TV and (2) more importantly, our good friends at Southern Rail are pissing off on strike again which makes it a total pain in the arse to get to Bristol, and (I think) physically impossible to get back afterwards given the late kick off time.

Trains are a pain that's very true, we've had plenty of trouble with them and strikes over the years at Cardiff, good luck to all those coming though!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Tbf, our games v Newcastle and Villa were both reduced capacity games because of the new stand so we weren't able to sell as many tickets as we may of, hopefully we can break the 20k mark v you again on Saturday but with sky im not so sure tbf
That's why then:)
Probably be about 18/19k being bonfire night and live but still a cracking attendance :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here