Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi not going to Leeds. That's cool it's Pride. Pride is so cool.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
keep digging ....if people who dislike pride are "Angry closet homos " and you then clealy state "I don't really like Pride much myself to be honest" ....need i go on ... i think the anger is actually coming from yourself and your obvious sexuality confusion ...im sure there are a myriad of appropriate helplines/ therapists available in Brighton ...good luck and hey Homosexuality isnt a crime be gay ....but most of all be proud Joe xx

1/10, poor effort. How are you this morning though Mick? Feeling any more gay about life? xx

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Tim, will the Albion fan in the green away kit be there? You liked him.

I saw a couple of geezers in green away shirts in the park:)
And a couple in home shirts:)
And a lot in no shirts at all!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I saw a couple of geezers in green away shirts in the park:)
And a couple in home shirts:)
And a lot in no shirts at all!!

There was a Shirts v Skins game going on? I didn't know that sort of thing went on at Pride

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Think he means it's a much more conservative town than Brighton, where the vast elderley population wouldn't approve of this 'sort' parading along Montague Street.....
View attachment 45466
Not sure what the council would say if a someone walked along with a load of plastic fannys attached to parts of the body..... I suspect that may not be allowed.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
So let's see. MICK PATCHAM is a bit messed about...

What a cesspit is
Homosexuality
Local party politics - especially with regard to litter and historical parking charges
Local government
Hypocrisy
Sartorial issues
His self-esteem issues
His anger management issues
The concept of free thinking

I've probably missed one or two things out.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Very glad I wasn't around for it. I sometimes watch it, never been to Preston Park bit though. I don't particularly like crowds and I dislike flamboyant drama queens of any sexuality let alone thousands of them in their undercrackers. Having said that if yo9 uget yourself out and about later you can see some cracking birds lezzing it up.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Err, no. I haven't passed comment on Pride one way or the other. I was merely asking how an event can be a cesspit. But as you're obviously thick as well as bigoted I'll save my breath.

PS; did you see the mess left behind by The Olympics, Glastonbury, last game at The Amex etc etc....nothing to seen here indeed.
I saw the mess left behind by the Olympics , an d the last game at the amex , nothing like what gets left behind by pride , not many used condoms , syringes and human Shit , I can't comment on glastonbury as I've never been , for the record I thing the gay population bring a lot to Brighton and if tbey want a day like pride then let them have it , I don't see an issue , but using the homophobic tag as a stick to beat people who are fed up with the disgusting mess left behind an d some of tbe things that go on is lazy and akin to Israelis who trot out the anti Semitic line every time someone dares to make a justified criticism of Israel

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't mind a homophobe, a racist, or a bigot but I cant' abide a poorly thought out argument. The mess is easily cleareid up. For me it's the fabulousness of it all that gets on my tits and the notion that if one isn't getting down with the 'mo's then you are are a queer basher or worse still, a killjoy!Plus the most irritating type of person on earth flood to Pride, faghags.
I do miss Brighton though, Where I live now is nice but they had a "carnival" the other day. Consisted of a few floats with scouts on and a few men in Hippy wigs. I thought of Pride and you gotta admit no-one does a party quite like B-Right-On.

Last edited:

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
i saw the mess left behind by the olympics , an d the last game at the amex , nothing like what gets left behind by pride , not many used condoms , syringes and human shit , i can't comment on glastonbury as i've never been , for the record i thing the gay population bring a lot to brighton and if tbey want a day like pride then let them have it , i don't see an issue , but using the homophobic tag as a stick to beat people who are fed up with the disgusting mess left behind an d some of tbe things that go on is lazy and akin to israelis who trot out the anti semitic line every time someone dares to make a justified criticism of israel

100% this!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I find it hard to fathom how anyone could live in Brighton, a town notorious for queers and junkies and still complain about Pride which must be the UK's biggest gathering of bents and pillheads in the UK.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Missed it this year as I was at the Bimble Bandada festival. Also meant that I didn't find out the Leeds score until Sunday afternoon.

Oh and on that score can people PLEASE start the 'Official match thread' with asterisks. It makes it so much easier to find and I don't ruin my enjoyment of reading the thread to 'listen' to the replay by accidentally seeing the titles of the other threads, (which tend to give the game away a bit).

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
NSC has managed to merge a :fishing: thread about Gay Pride with anti-semitism. Vintage. Or was that just Bushy?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Poor show this year unfortunately. This thread fizzled out at 5 pages. Very little by way of shocked and appalled recounting of what people saw in the bushes. i thought the best contribution was US's brilliant stirring.

Still - same time next year?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just walked across Preston Park and if anything it's cleaner than normal. Anyone who says it's ruined for months has an alternative agenda.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Poor show this year unfortunately. This thread fizzled out at 5 pages. Very little by way of shocked and appalled recounting of what people saw in the bushes. i thought the best contribution was US's brilliant stirring.

Still - same time next year?

Yup, Patcham Mick tried but I don't think his heart was in it. Anyway, clear the decks, I think next up is the Remembrance Day binfest, although we may get a bit of joy with the 'rename August Bank Holiday Margaret Thatcher Day' proposal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here