Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi all

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Just popping in to see how you're all doing. I'd kind of forgotten about you lot to be honest...

What league you lot in these days? Doing well? Good crowds?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Just popping in to see how you're all doing. I'd kind of forgotten about you lot to be honest...

Thanks for asking

We're top of the Premier League and in the semis of The Champion's League

And yourselves?

:bigwave:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hello Handsome.

We are currently in a bit of a state down at the wrong end of League One and could be in League Two next season! I am doing fine, thank you for asking. Crowds are disappointing, but what can you expect in these troublesome times.

Last edited:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Hello Hamdsome.

We are currently in a bit of a state down at the wrong end of League One and could be in League Two next season! I am doing fine, thank you for asking. Crowds are disappointing, but what can you expect in these troublesome times.
Oh bugger, that's a shame. How long ago was it since you were in League 2?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Oh bugger, that's a shame. How long ago was it since you were in League 2?
Ooh we've been out of the basement division for about eight years now! We even got as far as the second tier of English football. Twice!

Now if you'll excuse me I've got to work out the best way to get to Morecambe, and no, I'm not going there on holiday.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
How are things with you, Eagles #1? You must have been quietly confident of a decent push for the playoffs with such an experienced manager and so many talented youngsters? Have you given up hope of a late surge? Is Jordan still looking to sell? Are you hoping Millwall make the step up? Glad to see the clowns all but down? Too many questions?

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
You read News of the World?

Do they report on the shit teams?

Easy with them Eagles - they are having an awful time (Borrowdale to save you?) but are generally a fairly decent lot on here. And how can we celebrate not playing them for even longer. Think 26.10.02.

Have a look on Charlton Life. Now there are some deluded planks absolutely denying that they should grace the 3rd tier.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

It's nice to Know you care
It's nice to Know

NOW f*** OFF! :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here