Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hi all new member here

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Long time listener first time caller , just purchased a membership getting home and away tickets (obviously the london games no chance etc) will i be ok getting them ? Thanks in advance

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Long time listener first time caller , just purchased a membership getting home and away tickets (obviously the london games no chance etc) will i be ok getting them ? Thanks in advance
You’ll be okay getting home tickets. Further and lower league Away games tend not to sell as well. So whilst you could go to Forest, less likely to go to Newcastle.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As a member this season I’ve been able to get tickets to every home game. Away games - London and South coast difficult/unlikely, but good chance for most other away games.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
As a member this season I’ve been able to get tickets to every home game. Away games - London and South coast difficult/unlikely, but good chance for most other away games.
Yeah fully expect London bournemouth southampton etc zero chance but more than happy with home games and the odd away thanks for the reply

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yeah. But one where basic grammar is usual to understand what is being said.
Their’s always some smart arse to pick up on grammar isn’t they’re?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here