Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hey we are playing Leeds tomorrow....

doncasterseagull

Kasabian!!!
May 23, 2008
Doncaster
can't wait. going home tonight have a night out then leeds tomorrow. i rang the ticket office only 800 tickets sold :(
i predict 1-1 we havent lost at leeds away in 19 years. however with our league performances who knows.....

Falmer Faithful

Patience is a virtue...
Jun 5, 2008
2-2

Savage to get close to being sent off.
England to win by one goal.
Me to get drunk.
Harty to call the phone in to call the guest host a window licker :laugh:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
2-2

Savage to get close to being sent off.
England to win by one goal.
Me to get drunk.
Harty to call the phone in to call the guest host a window licker :laugh:

I think you may be right on Savage getting sent off. He is going to be really up for this game, what better way to show he's still got it?! Saying that i've got a feeling we might snatch a win in this one.

Falmer Faithful

Patience is a virtue...
Jun 5, 2008
I think you may be right on Savage getting sent off. He is going to be really up for this game, what better way to show he's still got it?! Saying that i've got a feeling we might snatch a win in this one.

Hope we win as this is my maiden voyage to Elland Road. Cant see us keeping a clean sheet so depends on who Adams puts up front and if they're having a good day.
As for Savage agree he will be pumped up for this one and flying into challenges. Unless he takes off Beckford (as feel he is going to give our defence a rough day) will be p*ssed off if he see's red-how can we justify his wages while he sits in the stands :annoyed: Hoping for a man of the match performance :thumbsup:

Leeds 3
Window and Lick Albion 0

Strangely enough i dreamed last night of that being the score, with one of their players getting the third in a 1-on-1 with Michel.

Hopefully in reality things are much different and we scrape a win or draw, but i'm not overly optimistic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here