Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's coming! Is it a bird, is it a plane......no it's KAZENGA LUALUA

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
To be fair, in hindsight, the first post was probably total gibberish, but I was just too excited at the time to write anything sensible. So I'm sorry about that. Hasty clarification soon followed once I'd reached the relative safety of the car.

Have we EVER had so many genuinely inspiring signings in the course of such a short space of time before?*

NO, NEVER!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cracking story Edna. I do enjoy reading your posts. Glad to see you enforcing stop and search.

Whoah, steady, now wouldn't THAT have fulfilled a few old-fashioned stereotypes :lol:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
If you're fit i'd snog you too Edna, well you dont have to be that fit. I suspect tho that u are a bloke and i wouldn't really want to snog u then

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you're fit i'd snog you too Edna, well you dont have to be that fit. I suspect tho that u are a bloke and i wouldn't really want to snog u then

Definitely not a bloke. The rest I'll leave for others to decide!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
you're up late my dear , what are you up to...?? (i'll get me coat) :longlaugh:

Got in from a late shift, going on to nights tomorrow so trying to stay up a bit so I sleep in later & won't be so knackered for the night shift :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why thank you. It's been a most productive shift, I feel.

nice one edna....i really wanna SNOG you even more now.......

Seems like there is a queue forming.

Will there be any kind of priority system? Will this be based on previous contact (eg. Tagged posts, number of quotes etc)?

Or will the traditional NSC post count + loyalty points system be used?

Will those who don't secure a place be offered a chance to kiss the hand that shook Kazenga's? If so, when will these be on general sale?

Are the tickets match specific? Or can we roll them over to another match?

So many questions!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Seems like there is a queue forming.

Will there be any kind of priority system? Will this be based on previous contact (eg. Tagged posts, number of quotes etc)?

Or will the traditional NSC post count + loyalty points system be used?

Will those who don't secure a place be offered a chance to kiss the hand that shook Kazenga's? If so, when will these be on general sale?

Are the tickets match specific? Or can we roll them over to another match?

So many questions!

How exciting. Somewhat oddly, I've never been out with a fellow Albion aficionado. Perhaps this is where I've been going wrong.

Anyway. I think it's only fair to decide this in the same time honoured way that you chaps decide issues pertaining to females on here, such as the renowned Thread Full of Beautiful Ladies.

Who's the best looking, and who'd be the best in the sack?

Answers please in a manner that takes into consideration the fact my Dad sometimes reads NSC :lol:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
How exciting. Somewhat oddly, I've never been out with a fellow Albion aficionado. Perhaps this is where I've been going wrong.

Anyway. I think it's only fair to decide this in the same time honoured way that you chaps decide issues pertaining to females on here, such as the renowned Thread Full of Beautiful Ladies.

Answers please in a manner that takes into consideration the fact my Dad sometimes reads NSC :lol:

Well im always available...single too of course

So you could be actively encouraging a traditional NSC Binfest? How appropriate!

Personally I have no idea what you look like or whether I've seen you at matches over the years - but I'll happily buy you a drink in the WSU concourse (with a swipe of my smartcard) for going beyond the call of duty today.

(Probably a good thing I don't have an airside pass at the moment, or KLL could have been facing a larger welcoming committee)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here