Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] He's 18

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
18.......I was going to raves and Brighton clubs, taking lots of drugs and having a great time. A-levels weren't a massive priority, although knuckled down in the second year.

It is brilliant what Ferguson is doing, he comes across SO well on interviews.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I was nutmegging Angelo Anastasio in a pro-am ‘sacker game‘ in Thousand Oaks, California, having just graduated from High School out there.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I was being a dick in Coventry, but it was Coventry so nobody noticed

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Living in a shared house in George St, Brighton, constantly smashed, working shit jobs to finance getting smashed. That's about all the detail I remember :shrug:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Trying to break the 10 pint barrier, not sure I was proud of that time

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Celebrated my release after ten years locked away in boarding school.
I had a lot of catching up to do, but I loved discovering freedom and was able to become my real self.
Also hitchhiked down to Italy that summer, with my best mate.
Happy days and FREEDOM😁
Bloody hell, it was 57 years ago!

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Falling into hedges on the way home from watching The Motion, Orange Bicycle and others at Haywards Heath's Pilgrim and flopping out at home with a bucket by the bedside to puke in and missing it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Made my footballing come back at 18 after many years of abusing my body…

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shameless.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Rod Stewart Sailing fame. I was on the commission before Sailing! Just my luck, it was the only commission that didn't go stateside I think. The Invincible version looked like the height of luxury to me. I slept in a hammock!
I was still at primary school, but remember that TV series well. A boys thing? …. I found/find warships fascinating. This year’s BBC tv series about the QE was fantastic. And I have motion sickness :lolol:

You must have amazing memories.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I was still at primary school, but remember that TV series well. A boys thing? …. I found/find warships fascinating. This year’s BBC tv series about the QE was fantastic. And I have motion sickness :lolol:

You must have amazing memories.
Thanks very much! Way to make me feel old or what? Fact is I am very old, 75, and I only remember the good times mostly. No idea how I got here. I remember calling 30 year old 3 badge men silly old gits at one time. When you are 18 they did seem ancient, I remember that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I was an apprentice with BCal and bought my first property.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Rod Stewart Sailing fame. I was on the commission before Sailing! Just my luck, it was the only commission that didn't go stateside I think. The Invincible version looked like the height of luxury to me. I slept in a hammock!
My Dad hated bunks and rues the day hammocks were stopped. My first husband was on Eagle 70-72.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here