Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] He's 18

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I was being incredibly unsuccessful with women, so I made alternative entertainment by being a dick in between trying to get A-Levels with the motivation that success with women may come a bit more easily if I got into university.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Being a dick at work. Evan was -16

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I buggered up my a levels because I reckoned I was going to be pro cricketer when in reality I was never good enough. Spent a summer doing things I will never tell my kids and then naffed off to uni where I spent my first year off my head failing with women but having the time of my life. I don’t regret any of it really.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Imagining I was going to be a rock star (well way too cool indie star with more cred than presence).

Spending a lot of time at parties, raves, gigs and clubs and too much time sitting in darkened rooms passing things to other blokes.

What fun it was too! (Well through the rose-coloured spectacles of time anyway).

Ferguson is missing out with all this football nonsense :ROFLMAO:

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Has he even played 10 senior matches yet? I’m not loving this, the lad is getting bigged up too much IMO. Let him learn his trade, let home have 2-3 full seasons with BHA.
Thank god he’s not English otherwise it would already be unbearable, although what am I saying? He plays for Brighton, he’d be nowhere near the England team!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Has he even played 10 senior matches yet? I’m not loving this, the lad is getting bigged up too much IMO. Let him learn his trade, let home have 2-3 full seasons with BHA.
Thank god he’s not English otherwise it would already be unbearable, although what am I saying? He plays for Brighton, he’d be nowhere near the England team!
Yep, exciting prospect but there is a long way to go for the lad. Needs careful management to learn that trade and lots of hard work and focus.

. . . and no small amount of not believing his own hype.

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
Working on the Dodgems & Ghost Train on the Palace Pier all summer and falling in love with the Scandinavian girls who were here to learn english -

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I was touring with our band, living out of a van and having a good time. Well, several bands and performers. Spoken word, DJ’s and a couple of bands. We had a fire breather with us at one point. We all pitched in and paid for a van and kit and toured together. We played universities, rooms above pubs and small festivals for a few years.
Messy, good times. Time of my life in fact.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here