Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Herr Tubthumper's offizielle WeltMeister Endrunde Gewinde ***

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Argentina beat England 3-0 in this game on my FM save, I'm hoping Germany won't be such pushovers.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Is the atmosphere building up over there HT? Are the beers starting to flow? Berlin must be a fantastic place to be today.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is the atmosphere building up over there HT? Are the beers starting to flow? Berlin must be a fantastic place to be today.

Very much so. I went out for a morning run and even at 10am people were walking around in colours and there is a real buzz about the city. The fan-mile seems to have been extended and a few punters had arrived there super early to bag a good spot. Lovely day for it as well. Going to head out around 4pm myself to join in the fun.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Very much so. I went out for a morning run and even at 10am people were walking around in colours and there is a real buzz about the city. The fan-mile seems to have been extended and a few punters had arrived there super early to bag a good spot. Lovely day for it as well. Going to head out around 4pm myself to join in the fun.

Sounds great. Enjoy it!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Kroos first scorer & Germany 3-1 125/1 :thumbsup:

I'll settle for this. I'm hoping Klose scores on of the other 2 as well. It will be a fantastic end to his international career*

* - assuming he retires after this tournament.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Off out shortly. But first a lucky Rothaus Pils. Cheers and enjoy the game

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 104

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
[Q UOTE=pasty;6446422]Kroos first scorer & Germany 3-1 125/1 :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Ghana having twice as many shots as Germany seems long forgotten? Loss to nil

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are there any Germans on NSC? I don't think there are but we seem to have a lot of German threads on here?

Incidentally I hope Germany win tonight despite the history. I hate the Argies just as much but in footballing terms the Germans have been superb & by far the best team (apart from England of course).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Come on Germany!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here