Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Herr Tubthumper's offizielle Deutschland gegen Brasilien Gewinde ***

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Maybe he's still fuming somewhere about the raging injustices that so cruelly denied England? ;0)

Snigger. In all fairness he did say he is now backing Germany. He was a tough nut to crack but I have finally convinced him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think I am going to have to break the habit of a lifetime and support Germany. Only because I want to see them beaten in the final by the Netherlands though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I could not stand Germany (football wise) until I went there for the 2006 World Cup and met a load of them. Fantastic country and people, I hope they beat the dull Brazilians. The reason Brazil and Germany have won so many world cups is they almost always avoid each other - not this time. Let battle commence!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
1-1 and Brazil on pens pls

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Love Germany and the people but just haven't been feeling it for the team during this tournament. However, I'd very much like the Brazilians to lose Iuf only to at least partially silence the relentless tide of sycophancy from both BBC and ITV) so Germany it is :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Rothaus Pils now

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i hate to say it, but germany for me

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not really routing for either team. Just be good to watch a fair and decent match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here