Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford winding up order

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Puts our current moaning about losing players into perspective. Hereford REALLY hate us don't they, could be an interesting fans united?

Yes I think I am correct in saying, their chairman at the time wanted us thrown out of the league, just prior to that historic game. As you say interesting fans united.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
The stadium has not changed one bit since that game in 97. In fact its 17 years more dilapidated.

Can't say I'm surprised at this news, also they are developing a new shopping centre on the site of the old cattle market by the stadium.....I can see the ground being incorporated into that.

:(
The Away End has seats now ,but apart from that still the same.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Worth a bounce.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The Away End has seats now ,but apart from that still the same.

They were taken down when I went to Edgar Street in October to watch Barnet. The ground is falling apart but still has good acoustics. Tried to give as much money as I could on the day with admission, programme, food and beer in the social club.

They're on BT Sport tonight, away to Forest Green, who are the total opposite to Hereford. Been wasting money like hot water. Can see them having financial problems if they don't go up in a couple of seasons.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
They can't go bust. They are our 'get out of jail free' card, next time we try to get relegated to the Conference.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Hereford fans arent exactly helping themselves tonight with the abuse of FGR players and the club in general.

That and the players arent helping themselves out either - as they havent had an attack yet.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Always had a soft spot for the bulls!, it would be nice to help out in some way!

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Can someone explain why we don't get on with them and vice? Is it simply because of that game in 97?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can someone explain why we don't get on with them and vice? Is it simply because of that game in 97?

That seems to be the start of it all.

For some reason they still think it was us and that one game that sent them down and they still blame us-ignoring the fact that THEY went into freefall after Christmas that season when they were 13 points above us. They also are under the impression that the football fraternity rushed to support us when we were in trouble (Fans United) and that led to them dropping back into the Conference. They ignore the fact that WE went begging everywhere for support in a big way-it didn't just happen because, in their eyes, we are/were a 'fashionable club' and they were/are only 'little ole Hereford'.

I'm not sure we don't get on with them-most Albion fans are somewhat apathetic towards them and that isn't arrogant, it's just how it is.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Seeing as they hate us then they can do one, no Fans United love in with them
I am with Ernest on this one. After our experiences of the homicidal maniacs that fateful day stains my view of that shithole.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here