Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford lift

john baldock

Feb 18, 2009
gloucester
Hi guys,first time to forum been interesting of late with all thats been going on with our club but fingers crossed we can move away from the bottom of this league now.Is there anyone in the Gloucester area going to the Hereford on the 7th April i live in Gloucester and can get there by bus or train but will struggle to get back as travel is sh*t round here after nine so any west country gulls going is there any chance of a lift willing to share fuel costs. cheers kingsholm gull.:ascarf:http://northstandchat.com/images/smilies/sss004.gif

john baldock

Feb 18, 2009
gloucester
Hereford

Thanks, Missed the last encounter and live so close now dont want to miss this one could be a lot riding on this game !!!!:falmer:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
There's quite a few down that way, some may well be at walsall tonight so you may need to bounce this a few times.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
17.40 from Hereford arrives Gloucester 19.26. What's the problem?

None, except he might miss kick off if he's playing on the choo choo.

Love the way you took time out to check the train times for him but failed to check that the game was midweek and therefore kicks off at 19:45.

Thanks though, I'm sure it is very much appreciated!

john baldock

Feb 18, 2009
gloucester
Thanks Arthur,did think it was a bit strange had good laugh lol will bounce this thread again nearer the time will still go even after last nights result cheers kingsholm gull

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
None, except he might miss kick off if he's playing on the choo choo.

Love the way you took time out to check the train times for him but failed to check that the game was midweek and therefore kicks off at 19:45.

Thanks though, I'm sure it is very much appreciated!

:wozza:..... :blush: ....... :shootself:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Should we be in the business of giving Hereford a lift?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here